Contact Me






Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Walgrees - $5 off $25 Coupon

Two Day Only!
Wednesday, August 5 & Thursday, August 6th

Save $5 on your purchase of $25 or more - after coupons.
Print your coupon here.

This is a fantastic week for Walgreens to issue a money off coupon. Here is one idea of how to use the $5 off $25 coupon. You can turn this coupon into a money-maker!

Purchase:
(1) Vitiamin Shampoo $3.99
(1) Gum Toothbrushes $3.49
(2) Irish Spring $7 - use (2) $2 printable coupons (45435 zip)
(4) Softsoaps $8 - use (4) $1 printable coupon (45425 zip)
(8) Sauve Deodorants $11.94 - use (8) .50 coupons - 5/17/09 RP
(1) Listerine Whitening $3.99 - use $1 coupon - 8/2/09 SS
= $25.41
use $5 off $25 coupon
= $21.41 out of pocket

Register Rewards Earned:
$4 - Vitamin Shampoo
$3.50 - Gum Toothbrushes
$5 - Irish Spring & Softsoap
$10 - Sauve Deodorant
$1 - Listerine
= $23.50 in Register Rewards

Bottom Line $2.09 money- maker!

10 comments:

  1. Yay! I may actually go to Walgreens for the first time in weeks, thanks to this coupon. Now, to make my shopping list. =)

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I have that much Suave deodorant coupons! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted an $11.41 moneymaker scenario that only requires one set of Sunday coupons: http://tinyurl.com/lsyeev

    Plus I’ve got a MckLinky up if any fellow bloggers want to link in their scenarios.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Staci - Just by luck, I hadn't been to Walgreens yet this week. I'm glad I still have my coupons to use with the $5 off $25.

    coupon.girl - I actually do have 8 Sauve coupons. That was the insert with the great Breyers coupon. I usually buy four insert but doubled up that week. Now, if I can find 8 deodorants at one store :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Has anyone found the Gum toothbrushes at Walgreens in the St. Louis area? They're out of stock at Hampton cor Chippewa and at Chippewa cor Kingshighway. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stores management can check the stock of nearby Wags, except you may get blown off. If you get part of the Sunday P-D delivered on Saturday, use the $.75 GUM coupon that day and it's MM.

    I picked up one of the in-ad fan for $9.99 or half price. The $5 rebate form did print out. Also found bottles of e sen cia shampoo and conditioners @$7.99 that had a neck tag that made the item free after a mail-in rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. coupon.girl - Both of those stores are notorious for being out of the freebies. You have to stay away from Chippewa. :)

    Kas - I was excited when I saw the possibility of a Gum toothbrush coupon, but then reality set in. Would any store have them left on the shelf?

    Great job on the fan and shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Help! I'm new to couponing and have a question.. how do you use more than one coupon on an item? Most say "limit one per transaction".. or "one coupon valid for transaction". Doesn't this mean I can only use one coupon at a time if buying that particular item?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stepens Family - Using coupons can seem terribly confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it .....

    Most maunufacturer coupons say "limit one coupon per purchase." So if you are purchasing (8) deodorants you can use (8) coupons.

    I hope this helps. Ask away if you have more questions.

    ReplyDelete