Contact Me






Saturday, June 11, 2011

Walgreens Deals - Week of 6/12/11


Walgreens Deals - June 12 - 18, 2011

Take a look at Walgreens ad HERE.

This is an updated list from the Sneak Peek I posted on Thursday.   Additions to the list are noted as *NEW*.


:: Free This Week ::

Wal-Flex 25 Hour  Allergy Relief (5 ct) - $3.99
Get a $3.99 Register Reward (Walgreens)
= FREE after RR

Blistex RPM for Men Lip Balm (.15 oz) - $2
Get a $2 Register Reward (Blistex)
= FREE after RR

Bayer Advanced Aspirin (20 or 24 ct) - $3
Get a $1 Register Reward (Bayer)
$2 - 6/12/11 SS
or $1.50 off Bayer Advanced Aspirin printable coupon
= FREE to $0.50 after coupon and RR


:: Cheap This Week ::

Nestle Candy  Bars - .39
.50 off 2 - 5/01/11 SS
= $0.14 each after coupon

Colgate Toothbrush - $2.99
360, MaxFresh, MaxWhite,or Total single pack
Get a $2 Register Reward (Colgate-Palmolive)
.75 - 6/05/11 SS
= $0.24 after coupon and RR

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor - $9.89
Get a $5 Register Reward (P&G)
$4 - 6/05/11 P&G
= $0.89 after coupon and RR

Dial Body Wash (16 or 18 oz) - $2.99
$2 - 6/12/11 RP
= $0.99 after coupon

Schick Hydro Razor System - $8.99
Get a $4 Register Reward (Schick Wilkinson-Sword, an Energizer Company)
$4 - 6/12/11 SS
= $0.99 after coupon and RR

*NEW* Mitchum Antiperspirant/Deodorant - $1.99 with in-ad coupon
$1 off Mitchum Advanced Control - 5/08/11 SS (Hurry! expires 6/13)
or .76 off Mitchum Advanced Control - 6/12/11 SS
= $0.99 to $1.24 after coupon

Airwick Freshmatic and Freshmatic Mini Kit  - $7.99
Get a $3 Register Reward (Reckitt Benckiser)
$4 - 6/12/11 SS
= $0.99 after coupon and RR

B1G1 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner  - $2.99 with in-ad coupon
$1 off 2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner printable coupon
or $1 off 2  - 6/12/11 SS (coupon not in Post-Dispatch)
= $1 each after coupons

*NEW* Puffs Facial Tissue - 2/$3
6 pack To Go or 124-200 sheets
Get a $1 Register Reward wyb 2 (P&G)
= $1 each after RR

Get a $4 Register Reward when you buy $15 or more of the following products (Henkle/Georgia Pacific)
Purex 2x Laundry Detergent (32 load) - $3
$1 - 5/01/11 RP (Hurry! expires 6/12)
Angle Soft Bathroom Tissue (12 double rolls) - 2/$11
$1 - 3/20/11 RP (regional coupon)
.50 - 5/15/11 RP (regional coupon)
Sparkle Paper Towels (6 big rolls) - 2/$11

Deal Idea
Buy (5) Purex = $15.00
Use (5) $1 coupon -$5.00
Pay $10.00
Get $4 Register Reward
Final cost: $6.00 or $1.20 per bottle

Schick Hydro Shave Gel (8.4 oz) - $1.99 with in-ad coupon
.75 - 6/12/11 SS
= $1.24 after coupons

Edge or Skintimte Shave Gel - $1.99 with in-ad coupon
.55 - 5/22/11 SS
= $1.44 after coupons

Shout (22 oz) - 2/$5
.55 - 5/15/11 SS (use 2)
and use $1 off 2 Walgreens Coupon in June Coupon Book
= $1.45 each after coupons

B1G1 Ester-C - online prices starting at $6.99
$2 - 6/12/11 RP (use 2 on a B1G1 sale)
= as low as $1.50 each after coupons
Prices at your store might vary from online prices.

Dove Minis (8.5 to 11 oz) - 2/$6
Get a $1 Register Reward wyb 2  (Mars)
$1 - 5/01/11 RP (Hurry! expires 6/12)
= $1.50 each after coupons and RR

*NEW* B1G1 Dial NutriSkin Lotion (12 or 21 oz) - online price $6.99 for 21oz.
$2 - 6/12/11 RP (use 2 on a B1G1 sale)
= $1.50 after coupons
Prices at your store might vary from online prices.

Maxwell House Coffee (8.4 to 13 oz) - $2.79
$1 off Maxwell House Coffee printable coupon (explore & vote)
= $1.79 after coupon

Garnier Nutrisse or HerbaShine Hair Color - $4.99 with in-ad coupon
$3 off HerbaShine printable coupon HERE and  HERE
or $2 off Nutrisse  - 4/10/11 RP or  5/01/11 RP
= $1.99 to $2.99 after coupons

Energizer Batteries - $2.99
Max: 4 pack AA or AAA, Advanced Lithium: 2 pack AA or AAA
$1 - 5/01/11 SS (expires 6/15) or 5/22/11 SS
= $2.99 after coupon

Visine Eye Drops (.5 oz) - $3.50
$1 - 4/10/11 RP or 6/12/11 RP
= $2.50 after coupon

W Premium Jumbo Pack Diapers - $4.99
$2 Walgreens coupon in Infant Care Coupon Book
= $2.99 after coupon

Natural Instincts Hair Color - $5.99
Get  a $1 Register Reward (P&G)
$2 - 6/12/11 RP
= $2.99 after coupon and RR

Stayfree Maxi Pads (28 to 48 ct) - $3.99
$1 off Stayfree printable coupon
or $1 - 3/27/11 RP or 5/08/11 SS
= $2.99 after coupon

B1G1 Osteo Bi-Flex - online prices starting at $17.99
$5 - 6/12/11 RP (use 2 on a B1G1 sale) (coupon not in Post-Dispatch)
= as low as $4 each after coupon
Prices at your store might vary from online prices.

Raid Max Bug Barrier (30 oz) - $8.99
$3 - 6/12/11 SS
and use $1 Walgreens coupon in June Coupon Book
= $4.99 after coupons

Rogaine - $19.99
5% for Men, 2.11 oz. or 2% for Women
Get a $5 Register Reward (McNeil)
$10 off Rogaine Product printable coupon
or $5 -6/12/11 RP
= $4.99 to $9.99 after coupon and RR

Lysol Healthy Touch Hand Soap System - $11.99
Get a $3  Register Reward (Reckitt Benckiser)
*NEW* $3 off Lysol Healthy Touch Starter Kit printable coupon
$3 - 6/12/11 SS (coupon not in Post-Dispatch)
= $5.99 after coupon and RR

*NEW* Cleaning Kits - $14.99
Windex Outdoor All-In-One or Scrubbing Bubbles Auto Shower
Get a $5 Register Reward (SC Johnson & Sons)
$3 off Windex Outdoor All-In-One printable coupon
or $3 off Scrubbing Bubbles Auto Shower printable coupon
= $6.99 after coupon and RR

Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer (42 ct) - $22.99
Get a $4 Register Reward (Schering-Plough)
$6 - 6/12/11 SS (coupon not in Post-Dispatch)
= $12.99 after coupon and RR

Allegra 24 Hr. Allergy Relief (30 ct) - $17.99
$4 off Allegra printable coupon
or $4 - 5/08/11 SS
= $13.99 after coupon

Phillips Sonicare Essence Toothbrush - $39.99
$10 - 6/12/11 SS
= $29.99 after coupon


:: Filler Ideas ::

Nestle Candy Bars - .39
Big Roll Bath Tissue - .50 with in-ad coupon
Tuf Paper Towels (single roll) - .50 with in-ad coupon
Kraft Original Mac & Cheese - .69 with in-ad coupon

17 comments:

  1. There's a B2G1 free printable for Nestle Crunch on coupons.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to Wags today where the manager informed me that they are going to be changing their coupon policy so that people will be limited to only using 1 RR per day (thereby ending rolling rewards). She didn't have a for sure date when new policy was going into effect but did say it was forthcoming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldnt find the Blistex or Wal-Flex this morning. Got a Colgate toothbrush and the Bayer. I forgot to hand over my mac & cheese coupon and the register somehow missed deducting one of my RRs. Not a good start to the day :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. CJ, I totally understand how you feel. Last week at CVS, I didn't remember I had a $2 MQ for a purchase and didn't realize I could have used the $3 off $10 cosmetic coupon. So, I lost $5 there. I guess we can't be perfect every time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alice - I get so frustrated with myself when I'm not perfect!! But I had a great trip to CVS this morning so that make up for it :)

    The Olivette Wags didnt get any Blistex or Wal-Flex, they expect some on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cheryl - I've heard much the same talk from other readers about Wags changing the "rules". Some stores are limiting what shoppers can do now.

    Until Wags goes to a loyalty card, these "rules" won't solve a thing. I have 15 Waglreens within 5 miles of my house. The shoppers that are clearing shelves will continue to do that by driving all over town. The new rules will only hurt the shopper than stops in and rolls a few RR to pick up one or two of the sale items.

    I wonder if the new "rules" come from the corporate or district level?

    ReplyDelete
  7. IDK, but making it increasingly difficult to shop at their stores its going to make me take my business elsewhere. CVS has plans for somehting like 15 new stores in the STL area within the year. I've never had a problem shopping there, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi All,

    Just cking in-been limping around doing yard work. When Wags made up the "New Rules" over here in fear of the yard salers/flea marketers I have not stepped foot into one. I wrote the district manager a nice letter about how much dollar revenue they would be loosing from just one customer and how I had already visited with other area store managers (SNS, CVS and Wal-Mart) regarding Wags the changes and my shopping habits and All I spoke to would be More than Willing to do whatever they could to meet my shopping needs. And I almost fell over when speaking to Wal-Mart !!!!!!! SNS laughed at Wags for running good customers off-But has been More than Pleased with the additional dollars I have spent at SNS compared to Wags since the change. No more headaches of trying to roll those RRs at Wags or having to keep track of items purchased/coupons/RRs allowed per transaction. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was at Wags this morning (Salt Lick in St. Peters) and they had signs up enforcing a limit on items. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I have to say, it was nice to get there at 10am and they still had the items I wanted. The past few weekends you had to get there when it opened to get anything that was a 'good' deal. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have no problem with limits on buying items, I actually support that. But I hope they dont start limiting how many RRs we can redeem per day. My Wags stores have always been rather lenient about coupons and RRs. My only issue with them lately has been lack of items on the shelf, which I blame more on the stores than on the shelf clearers. Doesnt make much sense for the sales to start on Sunday if their trucks dont bring the sale items til the middle of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went to my closest Wags (Lafayette and Truman Parkway) this morning and picked up a few items. Mind you, not more than one of each item with a total of 10 items. There were four store clerks and one manager lurking behind me whispering about the coupons in my hand. When I got to the register they were plain rude. I do not understand why they do not see a person with a few coupons as a valued customer. I will not go back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there any way to print a shopping list off of this page

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi All - No Wal-Flex at the store I shop either and never have had that size of product. The manager is hoping it comes in on Wed. truck. I found blistex at the comsmetic counter and more on the cosmetic display area, but none with the other lip care products.

    I spoke with a Wags manager for quite a long time yesterday. He has heard nothing from the corporate office or his district office about limiting RR usage. Idividual stores/districts are setting thier own rules.

    I hope everyone that is unhappy with Wags move any prescription they fill at that store elsewhere. None of the Wags are really there to sell toothpaste (even at full price). Their profits come from prescriptions.

    There is a print button at the bottom of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yep...my closest Wags here in IL also told me I couldn't do multiple transactions on Sunday. I only had two extra toothbrushes that I wanted to ring up separately, so at least I hadn't been planning a big shopping trip. The cosmetic counter salesperson (she's always been very nice) said it was so that 'everyone' gets a deal on the RR. This was at 9pm on Sunday night - and there were at least a two dozen more toothbrushes for the taking...but oh well.

    I also have several Wag locations to choose from. If they start to get too hard to deal with...I'll go back to CVS. I've been skipping them lately because they're further from me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...oh yeah, AND there is a hidden RR on Finesse Shampoo and Conditioner. It is on sale for 2 for $7 - but you get a $5 RR! Use 2 Finesse Qs for $1 off each and it's free - AND I found that some of the shampoos had peelies offering a rebate of up to $3.99 for trying their new product line. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Walgreens is being pretty stupid if they're planning to end the RR's or limit their usage. Those things are the only reason I shop at Walgreens right now. They are going to lose a lot of money by doing that!!

    Anyway, I have a question for anyone who knows the answer. I already did my Sunday Walgreens trip, but i went back today to get some extra Air Wick air freshener kits and to see if they had some other things I had Rain Checks on. I picked up 4 air wicks, and since I didn't want to use real money, I decided to use 4 $10 RR's from a couple weeks ago. The Air Wicks were $7.99, and I had a $4 coupon, making them $3.99. I also picked up the men's blistex for $2, and the Walflex for $3.99. So, the total owed was $9.98 per transaction, and I had a $10 RR.

    I didn't even realize that would be a problem, but the cashier refused to reduce the Man. coupon OR the RR coupon by TWO CENTS! What is this world coming to??

    Anyway, I very politely argued with her that their policy was to reduce coupons if they are over the value needed, and she just wouldn't do it, so I had to buy a stupid piece of caramel that I didn't want for 33 cents.

    Has anyone come across this sort of thing? I've always come across polite cashier that would just reduce it by one or two cents if it was needed. Was I wrong, and they were really adhering to the policy?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Anonymous - The policy is to reduce a manufacturer coupon if it is over the value of the item. They don't reduce RR. So, you end up having to buy fillers, not only for the item/coupon count but to be able to get the total of your transaction large enough to use the RR.

    Walgreens does not make it easy to coupon shop at.

    ReplyDelete