Contact Me






Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kellogg's Instant Savings at Shop 'n Save Update


If you are purchasing products for the $5 Kellogg's Instant savings at Shop 'n Save, make sure you check your receipt.

Kellogg's Raisin Bran Crunch might not be triggering the Instant Savings.  If you have purchased (10) of the participating products, and the Instant Savings is not deducted from you total, make sure you stop at Customer Service to get the problem fixed.

Thanks, KC!

See this week's Shop 'n Save Deals.

5 comments:

  1. Has anyone had luck with Raisin Bran Crunch? It's one of the cereals that fits that Gas Rebate deal that my family really loves. Eve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even though Raisin Bran Crunch might not be triggering the Instant Savings, that doesn't mean that it's not included. Just that you'll have to go to CS to get the problem fixed.

      Delete
  2. It didn't trigger for me when I bought the 24.8 oz boxes. I'm sure it just got overlooked by whoever programmed the system. I think that is a new size. It was an easy fix at CS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought Rice Krispies, and it didn't trigger the deal. They told me if the cereal wasn't in the picture, then it wasn't included. There were only three kinds of cereal in the picture. They were very nice about it and gave it to me anyways because they know I shop there all the time. Has anyone else had trouble with other cereals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never ceased to be amazed at what store employees can make up when something doesn't go right.

      The ad is in the black and white ad and it clearly states - When you buy ANY 10 kellogg's Cereals 10 oz. or larger .......

      The Raisin Bran Crunch at one point wasn't triggering the Instant Savings either, I don't know if that has been fixed or not.

      Delete