Contact Me






Monday, June 25, 2012

Shop 'n Save: Kellogg's, Keebler or Kashi Rebate

Kellogg's, Keebler or Kashi Rebate

Get a $5 Shop 'n Save Gift Card by mail when you buy $10 worth of Kellogg's, Keebler or Kashi Items.

  • Promotion Runs June 24 - July 21, 2012
  • See Customer Service for entry requirements and rules.

Since this rebate is good through July 21st, I will probably wait and see what goes on a really good sale, or purchase the products on the next $10 off $50 Thursday.  In the past, with this type of offer, I've been able to pick up the products for free (or even make money) after coupons and the rebate. 






2 comments:

  1. Does all $10 have to be purchased in the same transaction?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CJ - At this point I don't know. I haven't seen the rebate form yet. I'll pick up a form the next time I'm out and about and let you know.

      Delete