Contact Me






Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Dollar General - $1 All Laundry Detergent

Dollar General Store Coupons

Dollar General has a new store coupon out for any All Product.  It makes for a great deal this week.  It's been a long time since I've been able to pick up brand name laundry detergent for $1.00.

:: Dollar General through 1/08/12 ::

All Free Clear or Oxi Active Laundry Detergent (50 oz) - $3.50
$1/1 All Laundry Detergent 1/01/12 RP
And use $1.50 Dollar General Store coupon
= $1.00 each after stacked coupon

To get All coupon:
  • Click on Save Now
  • Share All coupon on Facebook or with three friends via e-mail
  • Coupon will be sent to your email.
When on Dollar General's page, you can also get store coupons for these products when you share:
  • $1.50 off Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers
  • $1.50 off Airwick Product
  • $1.50 off Degree Twin Pack Deodorant
See the rest of this week's Dollar General Deals.

Thanks, Hip 2 Save!

2 comments:

  1. If you are going to use both manufacture and DG coupon, I would suggest you bring a copy of their coupon policy. I got turned away the first time and was told I could not use both coupons. I came back later with their coupon policy and after the assistant manager called the manager, who I waited for her to come to the store and then she called her boss, I was there 15 minutes and they were amazed that this policy existed. I did walk away with 2 bottles for $1 each. What we do to save money, huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison - Oh my! Good for you to take your time to educate the employees about their coupon policy. Hopefully, it will make the shopping experience there better for all couponers in the future.

    ReplyDelete