Contact Me






Monday, January 5, 2009

Old Spaghetti Factory Special Pricing

The Old Spaghetti Factory is celebrating its 40th anniversary with some great deals in January.

On January 6th they are offering "prices you haven't seen in decades." I thought this was funny because it has been decades since I've been there. I really liked them years ago, but I just don't think about them when going out for dinner.

Their marketing promotion has worked on me. How could I pass up Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce for $2.75? Good for them on this great promotion.

Check out their menu for Tuesday January 6th here.

If you can't make it this Tuesday, they are also having some good deals on Mondays and Tuesdays later in the month. I'll post reminders on the blog.

Remember they have two locations in St. Louis: Laclede's Landing and Chesterfield Valley.

0 comments:

Post a Comment