Contact Me






Friday, April 10, 2009

My Week in Review

It was a great week to save a ton of money. I spent $40.92 for $328.03 in merchandise, 88% savings. I hope you had a great shopping week also.


Shop 'n Save: I paid $25.60 for $215.34 of groceries.



Schnucks: I paid $4.93 for $26.73 of groceries.



Aldi: I paid $12.87 for $25.92 of groceries.



Walgreens: Paid me $2.48 to shop for $59.93 of merchandise.


Before couponing, I was just lucky if I ran into a sale, so I figure my saving on the full price of an item. The price I almost always used to pay.

Shop 'n Save: I went through the check-out lane three times to take advantage of the $10 off $50 purchase Thursday. I rolled Catalina coupons, I used many coupons I had found at Schnucks and I always save my coupons for a free item to use at Shop 'n Save on their $10 off $50 Thursdays.

Schnucks: Most of the items I purchased were on a 10/$10 sale and I use my 40 cent and under coupons, since Schnucks will double those. I found $1 off Coke coupons at Shop 'n Save a few weeks ago. My Schnucks cashier wanted to know where I had gotten them and when I told her Shop 'n Save, her response was she hadn't seen them. Yes, she shops at Shop 'n Save.

Aldi: I figure my savings at Aldi's from what I would have to pay at Schnucks.

Walgreens: Since I have four Walgreens within a five minute drive of my house, I can easily do small transactions and roll my Register Rewards. No, I didn't need more toothpaste, but they paid me to buy it and it allowed me to roll register rewards for the shaving cream I hadn't been able to stock up on before.

3 comments:

  1. Love this.... but would love it more if you posted your plan (if you have one ahead of time) before so we can copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great suggestion.

    I do plan my shopping trips. I'll try to post my plans by Wednesday each week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great!!! Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete