Contact Me






Thursday, July 8, 2010

$1 Nabisco Crackers Coupon

Be on the lookout for this $1 Nabisco Crackers coupon while you're at the grocery store. I found this one at a Schnucks on a free standing display of Nabisco crackers.

The best place to use this coupon - Dierbergs.

Nabisco Toasted Chips - $1.69 (sale price through Friday, July 9th)
$1 tearpad coupon
Final price: .69 each

Please be respectful of other shoppers when you find coupons at the store. Take a few and leave the rest for others.





2 comments:

  1. I found some $2 off ribs hang tags on some wine and got really excited b/c no purchase required in MO.....well when I read the fine print it said you HAD to buy the wine....I thought in MO you didn't have to??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Swammy - Beer always has no purchase required in MO. Liquor can have a purchase requirement. I think wine fall under the liguor laws.

    ReplyDelete