Contact Me






Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shop 'n Save Deals: 10/4/10 - 10/9/10


Update: With a week of so many different deals going on, more deals will surface.  I've already updated this post.  I'll mark any updates with *NEW*.  Check back before you go shopping.

There are two deals carried over from last week - instant savings on Palermo's Pizza/Prairie Farms Ice Cream and the Gift Card Mail-In rebate on pork. They aren't in this week's ad, but last week's ad showed the dates these offers ended. 

Note: The Crestwood store (301 Watson Plaza, St Louis 63126) will match Sappington Farmers' Market $10 off $50 coupon for every Thursday through 10/31/10.

Print Sappington Famers' Market coupon HERE or clip it from Wednesday's Post-Dispatch.

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
1. No $10 off $50 purchase this Thursday
2. Shop 'n Save does not double coupons.
3. Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price.  Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.


:: Instant Savings ::
Buy (2) Palermo's Pizzas and get a FREE 1/2 Gallon or Prairie Farms Ice Cream ($2 value).  Limit (2) FREE 1/2 gallons per transaction. Offer good through 10/9/10.

Palermo's Pizza - $4.50
$1 off Palermo's Pizza printable coupon
Final price: $3.50  each wyb 2 + FREE Prairie Farms Ice Cream


:: Gift Card Mail-In Rebate ::
Receive a $5 Shop 'n Save gift card when you purchase $10 worth of fresh pork.  Pick up mail-in entry from at service desk.  Offer good through 10/10/10.


:: Catalina Deal ::
Save $10 on your next shopping trip when you buy $25 of participating products in a single shopping trip. See this week's ad for more participating products.

Hunt's Tomatoes - $1
.45 off 3 - 10/3/10 SS
Final price: .85 each wyb 3

Pillsbury Funfetti Cookie Mix- $1.50
$1 off 2 - 9/26/10 RP
Final price: $1 each

Healthy Choice Lunch Steamers, Simple Selections or Naturals - $1.67
B5G1 - 9/26/10 SS
*NEW* or $1 off 2 Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees printable coupon
Final price: $1.17 to $1.34 each wyb 6  Healthy Choice Frozen Meals

Pillsbury Mini Fudge Brownie Mix - $2
$1 off 2 - 9/26/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 2

Healthy Choice Complete Selections - $2
B5G1 - 9/26/10 SS
*NEW* or $1 off 2 Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees printable coupon
Final price: $1.50 to $1.67 each wyb 6 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals

Egg Beaters (15-16 oz) - $2.44
Original or Southwest
.50 off Egg Beaters printable coupon
.35 - 8/15/10 SS
Final price: $1.94 to $2.09 each

Crisco Shortening Sticks (20 oz) - $3
$1 off Crisco Shortening Sticks printable coupon
Final price: $2 each

Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers - $2.50
B5G1 - 9/26/10 SS
*NEW* or $1 off 2 Healthy Choice Frozen Entrees printable coupon
Final price: $2 to $2.08 each wyb 6 Healthy Choice Frozen Meals

Marie Callender's Dinner or Fresh Flavor Steamers - $2.50
$1.50 off 4 - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: $2.13 each wyb  4

Pam Cooking Spray - $2.50
.35 - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: $2.15 each

Folger's Coffee (22.6-33.9 oz) - $7.77
*NEW * $1 off Folger's Special Roast - 9/19/19 RP
$1 off 2 - 9/19/10 RP
Final price: $6.77 to $7.27 each wyb 2

Other products included in the Catalina Deal that are not listed in the ad
(Thanks, Janet!)

Dr Pepper, 7 Up, Sunkist, and A&W  (6-pack 1/2 liter bottles)  - $1.97

Sparkle Paper Towel (8 rolls) - $6.98
$1 off 2 - 9/19/10 RP
*NEW* Final price: $6.48 each wyb 2

Angel Soft Toilet Paper (12 double or 24 single rolls) - $6.47
*NEW* $1 off Angel Soft printable coupon (use 10011 zip code)
.50 - 9/19/10 RP
Final price: $5.47 to $5.97 each

Dixie Paper Plates
$1 off 2 Dixie Paper Plates printable coupon


:: In-Ad Store Coupon  ::
Save $3 when you purchase (4) or more participating Kellogg's or Keebler Snacks or Cereals in a single transaction.

Froot Loops, Apple Jacks or Corn Pops - $2.50
$1.50 off 2 Froot Loops, Apple Jacks or Corn Pops printable coupon
Final price: $1 each wyb 4 participating products and use both the Manufacturer and Store coupon

Kellogg's Rice Krispies - $2.50
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies printable coupon
Final price: : $1.25 each wyb 4 participating products and use both the Manufacturer and Store coupon

Keebler Fudge Shoppe Cookies - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: $1.25 each wyb 4 participating products and use both the Manufacturer and Store coupon

Rice Krispies Treats - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 8/15/10 RP
Final price: $1.25 each wyb 4 participating products and use both the Manufacturer and Store coupon

Kellogg's Pop Tarts (12 ct) - $2.50
$1 off 3 Kellogg's Pop Tarts printable coupon
Final price: $1.42 each wyb 4 participating  products and use both the Manufacturer and Store coupon

Townhouse Crackers, Fiber Plus Bars, Kashi Cookies or Keebler Right Bites - $2.50
Final price: $1.75 each wyb 4 participating products


:: In-Ad Manufacture Coupon w/ Shop 'n Save Logo ::
Save $3 when you purchase (6) participating Heinz products in a single transaction

Bagel Bites (9 ct) - $2
$3 off 6 in-ad coupon
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 6 participating products

Smart Ones Classic Favorites - $2
$3 off 6 in-ad coupon
Final price: $1.50 each wyb 6 participating products

Ore-Ida Potatoes - $2.50
$3 off 6 in-ad coupon
Final price: $2  each wyb 6 participating products

T.G.I. Appetizers - $2.50
$3 off 6 in-ad coupon
Final price: $2 each wyb 6 participating products

Smart Ones Bistro Selections - $2.50
$3 off 6 in-ad coupon
Final price: $2 each wyb 6 participating products


:: Coupon Match-Up ::

S&W Beans (15.25 -15.5 oz) - .50
Kidney, Chili, Black or Small White
B2G1 S&W Beans printable coupon
Final price: .33 each wyb 3

Barilla  Pasta - $1
.55 off Barilla Piccolini - 8/29/10 SS
.55 off Barilla Whole Grain - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: .45 each

*NEW * T G I Friday's Appetizers - $2.50
$2 off T G I Friday's Anytime Sliders - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: .50 each

Powerade - $1
$3 off 10 with coupon in store
Final price: .70 each wyb 10

9 Lives Cat Food (4 pack) - $1.25
$1 off 3 - 8/29/10 RP
Final price: .92 each wyb 3

Bagel Bites - $2
$1 - 6/13/10 SS
Final price: $1 each

Barilla Plus Pasta - $1.77
.75 - 9/26/10 SS
Final price: $1.02 each

Barilla Pasta Sauce - $2
.75 - 8/29/10 SS
Final price: $1.25 each

Cheez-It Crackers - $1.88
$1 off 2 - 8/29/10 RP
Final price: $1.38 each

SuperPretzels (9-13 oz) - $2
Original, Softstick, Cheese Filled or Pepper Jack
.50 - 9/26/10 RP
Final price: $1.50 each

Farmland Seasoned Pork Fillets (24 oz) - $5
$1 - 10/3/10 SS
Final price: $4 each
This would be a great idea to use for the mail-in pork rebate.

Eckrich Smoked Sausage (3 lb) - $1
$1 off 2 - 10/3/10 SS
Final price: $4.50 each

DiGiorno Pizza - $5.98
$1 - 9/12/10 RP
Final price: $4.98 each


:: Other Good Deals ::

Country Style Ribs - $1.98 lb.
TenderBird Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (3 lb) - $5
Jennie-O Ground Turkey (3 lb) - $5
Fisher Boy Fish Sticks (4 lb) - $5
Bar S Jumbo Franks (5 lb) - $5


Anjou Pears - $1 lb.
Gala Apples - $1 lb.
Broccoli Crowns - $1 lb.
Mushrooms (8 oz) - $1
Celery - $1 stalk

Shop 'n Save Flour (5 lb bag) - .09 .98
(Thanks, Star G!)

37 comments:

  1. Thanks for the match up, Jeri! Does anyone know of somewhere to get Entertainment books for less than $30?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can save up RRs at Walgreens in order to purchase them cheaper there. HTHs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was a coupon a week or two ago for $3 off meat when you bought charcoal. Double dip that with the pork deals and get them extra cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi All- Just wanted to let you know the UPCs for the Angel Soft toilet paper:3040076377 (12) rolls & 3040076216 (24) roll. Sparkle P. towels: 3040021473. These are the ones I know work. I am double cking the Dixie Products. =) Has anyone went and did the Conagra Deal yet? I have not gotten to go yet this week--well Monday for price cks. =) Its killin me =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anonymous - I bought mine last year with RR and ECB's. Walgreen and CVS both put them on sale, around $25, if I'm remembering correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Janet for the UPC's. I was just heading into SNS when I read your comment. I'll post the prices. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This a good time to use the $1.50 Smuckers printable coupons from a few weeks ago. They are on sale for $2.50. If you factor in the $10/$25 catalina, it is like they are $1.50 so the coupon makes them free. If you shop at Crestwood on Thursday, they are a $.50 MM.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly in West CountyOctober 5, 2010 at 9:42 PM

    JB, will they accept the $1.50 coupon since it is over 50% of the sale price?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just caught a typo - which I can't believe - you NEVER make them and I'd make a zillion doing something like this.

    Shop N Save Flour 5# bag should be .98 instead of .09 unless I'm missing something! :)

    Thanks for this great site!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi All--I found a tearpad coupon in the beer section for -4/1 Palmeros pizza wyb Miller beer it is BPR. DH will not do Miller =( so no go for me. Maybe someone can use this info. =)And is only for IL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi JB - Thanks for the reminder of the Smucker's coupons.

    Hi Kelly - I've never had a problem with cashier accepting a coupon for more than 50% of the sale price, but some people have reported that their stores check the value of every IP against the sale price.

    The policy states "50% of retail price" I interpert that to be regular shelf price.

    In this case I think you have to be familaiar with how the store you shop handles this situation.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Star G - I make my fair share of mistakes & typos. Thanks for catching this one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last year, either SnS or Catalina Marketing got sloppy and I receive extra GM cats. I use most to buy extra Entertainment Books. At one or two stores, someone at customer service limited me on how many cats I could use.

    In the past when I has brothers working for the county, they could purchase Entertainment Books at a discounted price. Saved my sister on her (Christmas) gift giving budget.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It may be too late, but some boy scout troops are selling the 2011 book for $30 plus you get a free 2010 book. I've had mine for a few weeks so I should be able to spend all of the 2010 SNS coupons before Nov 1 - If not I'll buy gift cards. Last year, I also bought several of the SNS coupons on ebay.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can get Entertainment books through INBOX DOLLARS or EBATES. Both websites give you money back on the purchase. You will have to earn a certain amount before you can get a check ($30 at Inbox and $10 at Ebates), but there are several ways to earn money. Here are links to both:
    http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=9ffmofnuE64njmOJbrEYiA%3D%3D

    or http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=ref4396626

    Inbox Dollars will have the current year on sale for $12 in March or April, then they give you $8 back on top of that. Good deal for $30 off at Shop N Save. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I cannot find the Crisco shortening coupon. Is there a certain zip I should be looking under? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Denise - I'm finding the Crisco Shortening coupon with no zip code entered.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There is a $1/2 coupon at healthychoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. At SNS in Ofallon there were some TGI Fridays quesadillas with try me free rebate stickers on them.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The pork mail in rebate says it has to be "fresh pork" so I am not sure if the pork fillets will qualify for the rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just checked out at SNS with a not so healthy cart - 25 Chef Boyardees (at the request of my husband for the $10 cat), 4 frozen pizzas, and 2 cartons of ice cream. I felt like I needed to clarify that we do actually eat produce in our house. Next time hubby can buy his own Chef Boyardee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks Anonymous for the TMF info.

    Hi JB - I'm thinking the Farmland Seasoned pork is a fresh product, just seasoned. Why do you think it wouldn't work?

    Hi Megan - I feel your pain. I've stocked up on Dinty Moore Stew before for my Hubby. I wanted to turn around and tell everyone in line. I don't eat this stuff - it's for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I bought enough Dr. Pepper for the Catalina deal at Shop and Save and it did not print out. Customer Service said it was not in their add, and sould not honor it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anonymous - Gosh, I hate to hear you had trouble with your Catalina. Hopefully Janet will read this and shed some light on what might of happened.

    But all is not lost. You can contact Catalina Marketing and they will send the coupon by mail. See my post about contacting Catalina Marketing.

    http://couponstl.blogspot.com/2010/09/what-to-do-if-your-catalina-coupon.html

    Sorry, you'll have to cut & paste the link.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi All & Anon--I bought the Dr Pepper, A & W Rootbeer, 7Up and Sunkist yesterday with OR popcorn and rec'd the cat. Did you buy only the 6 pks bottles? UPC for my Dr Pepper was 07838604. If you did buy the correct items you will need to contact Cataline Marketing at least 24 hrs after your transaction. The phone number is 1-888-8coupon and have your receipt handy when you call, they will need info from it and if things are correct they will issue a catalina by mail. HTH

    Thanks a million Jeri for having this local site so we can all share the deals =)

    Back to work. =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Jeri, I think you are right the pork fillets might work. I looked at them today. I thought they might be a frozen item, but they aren't.

    I went to Crestwood today and as of 11:00 they were out of the TGIF sliders and the funfetti cookie mixes. Don't forget rain checks for the sliders. On my second order, my $10 cat didn't print. The woman in front of me at CS had the same problem. Based on the differences with my orders I think it was either the sweetened condensed milk or the HC entrees that were the problem.
    I also got a surprise $2 cat at checkout. "Buy Tyson fully cooked bagged products or Tyson any'tizers bagged snacks between 9/13 and 10/10. Buy 2 and get $2 OYNO
    Buy 3 or more and get $4 OYNO."
    I would have bought another one if I had known. HTH.

    ReplyDelete
  27. fyi - There are $1 peelies on the Farmland pork filets at Crestwood which worked out great because I only had one coupon (I was too cheap to buy two papers for $2 each!)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you. I have called the number you provided. They are going to check into it. Then mail me the cat, if everything was done properly.

    ReplyDelete
  29. sorry...jeri did not say that. I did. I am new with posting. sorry.

    I wanted to say thank you to Jeri.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Megan - I love to look at other peoples' carts to see what they buy. Your cart full of Chef Boyardee would have made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi All & CJ--I am bad about cking other peoples carts to see if I have coupons to share with them =) I might have to get some of the Chef Boyardee.....cheese ravioli =) Yummmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi Anonymouse - Keep us posted on what happens with your Cat that didn't print.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Didn't find a shelf tag for the TGIF sliders amongst the TGIF Appetizers at Kingshighway cor Chippewa store. It looks like Shop N Save doesn't sell this kind. Where in the store did you find this guys? TIA. :I

    ReplyDelete
  34. HeHeHe--I like Jeri's post to "Anonymouse" Is that kinda like Micky undercover? HeHeHe =) Thanks for the laugh and I am diff. not making fun--I make plenty to typo mistakes myself. =) I might want that ID =)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Coupongirl - I saw the TGI Slider at the store on Gravois. The were in one of the freezers that faced the end aisle - not with the other appetizer items.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Janet - OK, I'm laughing at that typo too. I'll never be able to type that word again without checking it twice.

    ReplyDelete