Contact Me






Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family Dollar Deals: 2/8/11 - 2/28/11

A few years ago, I use to "cherry pick" a bit at Family Dollar, but at the store I shopped, no one really knew what the coupon policy was.  I had written them off, but maybe I shouldn't have. 

Cristi at The King's Court IV posts Family Dollar coupon match-ups, and I've poked aournd her info on Family Dollar a bit.  Family Dollar has a published coupon policyonline coupons store coupons and some good deals.

Thanks, Cristi at The King's Court IV for compiling Family Dollar Deals.


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Ambi Essentials Daily Wash or Gentle Cleanser - $4
$3 off Ambi Product printable coupon
Final price: $1 each

Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator - $1.50
.50 off Arm & Hammer Carpet & Room Odor Eliminator printable coupon
Final price: $1 each

Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets - $4
$1 off Purex Complete 3-in-1 printable coupon
Final price: $3 each

Check out more Family Dollar deals at The King's Court IV.  Thanks, Cristi!

2 comments:

  1. I tried out Purex 3-in-1 sheets when I was packing up stuff for my DS's African deployment... now I use them almost exclusively! I still have a few packs left, but I can see the bottom of my laundry supply crate so I had been waiting for a sale... I got them for $0 - $1.99 a pack (8cents or less per load)

    Oh - if you can call Henkel every three months and they will send you a coupon pack. The $1 off coupons they sent me last time did not exclude the 2-pack, so I bought 5 or 6 of those....

    ArmyMomx2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Army Mom - Thanks, for the Henkel tip. Any words of wisdom of how to ask them for coupons?

    ReplyDelete