Contact Me






Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Another Eggland's Best Coupon = $0.18 Dozen Eggs at Schnucks

I posted this deal earlier with a printable coupon from SmartSource, but that coupon disappeared quickly.  But, there is good news!  There is a insert coupon for Eggland's Best with no size restrictions.

Schnucks Unadvertised Deal

Eggland's Best Eggs (1/2 dozen) - .79
.35 - 1/30/11 SS (doubled)
Final price: .09 each

No one can find 1/2 dozen Eggland Eggs at Schnucks.  I apologize if I sent you on a wild goose chase.

Buy 2 and use 2 coupons - pick up a dozen eggs for $0.18!

Thanks, Jen for finding the insert coupon and Judy for finding this deal!

6 comments:

  1. If someone finds these eggs, would you please list the location? My Schnucks had 1/2 dozen Schnucks eggs for $.79 and a dozen Eggland eggs for $2.59, but no spot for 1/2 dozen Eggland eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous - Hmmm, I was passing on info from a reader. Judy? Have you seen these at your store for this price?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find the half dozen Eggland's either. I was at the Schnucks in Bellerive Plaza on Olive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Anonymous--couldn't find them at my store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only seen them at one store but don't remember which location.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All - I sincerely appologize for sending you on a wild good chase. The price of gas is way to expensive to ran out for a deal that doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete