Contact Me






Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Budweiser Beer Rebate - $7 on Snacks, Ice, Charcoal, Propane + More

Image from Jamie R

It looks like we've hit another round of Beer Rebates. Make sure you stroll through the beer aisle at the store, even if you're not buying beer.

Save $7 via Mail-In Rebate on purchase of Salty Snacks, Ice, Charcoal, Propane, Windshield Wiper Fluid, Dips, Condiments, Buns, Coolers, Mulch, Meat Snacks, Deli Sandwiches, Bottled Water and Prepared Food from the Deli.

  • No beer purchase required
  • Valid for residents of AL, AR, CT, HI, IN, KY, MA, ME, MN, MO, NC, NJ, NY, RI, SD, UT, VA, and WV only
  • Purchase must occur between 4/01/11 and 5/05/11
  • Purchase price must exceed $14.00
  • Submit dated cash register receipt(s) with qualifying item price(s) circled.
For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

Thanks, Jamie R!

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! I love beer rebates! Soon there will be tons of bbq themed rebates and cinco de mayo.

    I just got a check in the mail today for $6. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up a beer rebate at Walgreens today, compliments of Corona: save $5 wyb salty snacks. Coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marcella - Every time I find a beer rebate at the store, I feel like I'm finding cash laying on the shelf.

    Thanks, Gloria for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just recently found out about rebates...but can't ever find them! Sooo disappointed. )O:

    Does anyone ever buy them on ebay?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand your frustration, but I highly discourage pruchasing beer rebates on ebay. If there is a market it encourages people to take the enitre pad of rebate to sell.

    Here are a couple of things you might try.

    1. Keep an eye open for them close to the expiration date. Many times you won't even see them until then.

    2. Some stores have them out more often than others. If you are in a different part of town, you might stop in to check.

    3. Talk to the store manage. Ask them why that store doesn't ever put them out.

    4. Put a request in on Coupon Traders (link on the right sidebar) that you are looking for a specific rebate. Someone might help you out.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete