Contact Me






Thursday, June 30, 2011

Heineken Beer Rebate - $5 on Men's Grooming Products



A reader found this Heineken rebate at the Walgreens she shops.  If your Walgreens sells beer, you should be on the lookout for this one. 

Save up to $5.00 by mail with the purchase of at least $5.01 worth of Men's Grooming Products.
  • No beer purchase required in AL, AR, CT, HI, IN, KY, ME, MO, NC, NJ, NY, UT or WV
  • Valid 6/01/11 - 7/09/11
For those not familiar with beer rebates, you periodically will find a rebate offer with a beer display. In Missouri, no beer purchase is ever required. The qualifying products are things you probably buy anyway. I've seen them for meat, cheese, salty snack, produce, soda and many other everyday items.

I save every receipt. When I find a beer rebate, I take a look to see if I've already purchased the qualifying products - many times I have.  All I have to do is submit the information, mail it in, and wait for my money.

Thanks, Staci!

8 comments:

  1. I did this one last year and had to battle with them over it-they didnt seem understand as a MO resident I didnt have to buy beer. I got a razor free at CVS a few weeks ago, will use that for this rebate and hope it goes smoother this year.
    The form does say not good with any other offers, for what that's worth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same think happened to me CJ. I never got my money-- they said that I didn't buy the qualifying items- several phone calls later- I just gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should be followed by a PSA: Don't drink and shave.

    Such an odd combination isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone have a copy of the coors rebate for $15 off $100 groceries they said I did not have qualifying purchases but I don't know if they are trying to say I need the beer or that my receipts were not enough. There is no number on the card to contact anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa B.
    The contact info on the Coors rebate is:
    1-800-631-0261

    ReplyDelete
  6. Were are these in Walgreens? Near the beer or near the mens grooming products. I can't seem to find this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Setup a site for rebate trading on facebook.
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/NBPR-Trade-Group/245509408792682

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't seen this rebate myself, but the Walgreens in my area don't carry beer & liquor. You'll find any beer rebate forms near the beer. If your store doesn't seem to have any beer rebates, you should talk to the manager and see if he can get the distributor to leave rebates at your store.

    You can also sign up for Coupon Traders (link on right sidebar.) Lots of trading of coupons and forms goes on there.

    ReplyDelete