Contact Me






Thursday, March 28, 2013

Heather's Super Triple Coupon Shopping at Schnucks



Readers Shopping Trip - March 2013

Check out what Heather was able to pick up for $0.53.  Don't you love it when you can pay for your groceries with change.

My last triple coupon day haul. Not much but it only cost me $0.53.

Who is shopping at Shop 'n Save's $10 off $50 today?   I would love to show off  your tip too.

Email me at couponstl (at) gmail (dot) com with your picture, or post your picture on the Coupon STL Facebook page, and I'll make sure to get them posted.

Thanks for sharing, Heather! 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri and All

    I have just loved you guys coming forward and posting your trips. All of you have done a Great job. Hip Hip Hooray to all of you. :-)

    Jeri I am exhausted after 22 transactions during the week not sure if anyone would be interested in the small photo book of my trips hehehe. And yes I am going to SNS today but only have 2 transactions to do. And I will have to tell them I been cheating on them once again.

    I did totals yesterday from my trips to Schnucks & Dierbergs:

    Total spent: $82.50
    Total saved: $547.17
    # Items purchased: 335

    What a great week and a huge Thank You to Schnucks & Dierbergs fir the awesome deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Janet! Great shopping as always.

      I think everyone would be interesting in you photo book. I would love pics from SNS also.

      But, maybe only one trip. I'm working hard at showing off shopping pics, but not having others rip into readers about buying too much.

      Delete
  2. Way to go, Janet!! Great shopping as usual :)

    No photo from my SNS trip yesterday. But picture 3 cases of cat food, a package of chicken tenders, 2 potato salads and 3 frozen dinners. Saved $14.10 with $10 discount and coupons, and paid for it all with $58 in coins I deposited in the Coinstar machine for a SNS gift card. Who says spare change doesnt add up??

    ReplyDelete