Contact Me






Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Tabbitha's Super Triple Coupon Shopping at Schnucks



Readers Shopping Trip - March 2013

Here's Tabbitha's Triple Coupon shopping pic.  I love the new interest in couponing with Super Triples.

My first 3 Schnucks triple coupon trips....$125.80 worth of food. Paid $7.20 :-) 
I'm new to this and was able to make this happen because of Coupon STL! This is now my favorite site and hobby!

I would love to show off your coupon shopping trip to any store.

Email me at couponstl (at) gmail (dot) com with your picture, or post your picture on the Coupon STL Facebook page, and I'll make sure to get them posted.

Thanks for sharing, Tabbitha! 

5 comments:

  1. Tabbitha you rock! Are you sure your new to couponing?? ;-) Congrats! Couponing has sure changed my life and your right, coupon stl is the best site. Jeri is outstanding and there is also a big support system here! Glad to have ya!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm definately a newbee....Lol ive always been a frugal shopper but have never been able to understand how to get freebees with coupons. I recently bought an extreme coupon ebook to better understand it and am very committed to this! I have always had an interest. Now that I have learned many new tips and tricks couponing will be a way of life for me. Along with my book i found couponstl's site which helped me tremendously! I'd like to thank everyone for their help through their comments and posts. I'm so excited to be a part of you crazy/extreme couponers.Thank you for your support!

      Delete
    2. Tabbitha - Which book did you buy?

      Delete
    3. The Krazy Coupon Lady's. Its "Pick Another Checkout Lane Honey". It helped me understand the concept, the do's and don'ts and five you tipa and tricks of couponing. GREAT BOOK! I highly recommend it for anyone new to couponing.

      Delete
  2. Love your site too! Tips helped me with numerous trips to Schnucks & Dierbergs last week! I think I'm on overload! Next time I'll snap a picture!

    ReplyDelete