Contact Me






Friday, April 5, 2013

Shop 'n Save 2 Day Sale - Friday & Saturday


Shop 'n Save 2 Day Sale - April 5 -6, 2013

Another Shop 'n Save ad in today's Post-Dispatch.  You can also view the ad online.

I've never seen Shop 'n Save offer these 4 and 2 day sales before, and in the same same week no less.  The new company president looks like he is going to be good for shoppers.
  • Hamburger or Hot Dog Buns (8 ct) - $0.89 (limit 4)
  • Strawberries (1 lb) - $1.50 (limit 3)
  • Fresh Cut Pork Steaks - $1.59 lb.
  • Pork Spareribs - $1.79 lb. (limit 4)
  • Lay's Potato Chips (8-10 oz) - $1.88 (limit 4)
  • Ground Beef - $2.49 lb.
  • Coke 24 pack ,12 oz. cans - $4.99 with in ad coupon (limit 1)

Other Deals for this week
Shop 'n Save 4 Day Sale
Shop 'n Save Weekly Deals


6 comments:

  1. I was just there yesterday, looks like I need to go back for strawberries, ground beef and chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ

    The Ground Beef will be $2.49/lb til 4/13. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you find the coupon for the coca-cola. I thought it was in the in store ad and my cashier told me I needed to print it out and bring it with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's in their on line flier. Here is the link

    http://www.shopnsave.com/savings/view-ads/view-circular.html?circularId=87226&sneakPeek=false&storeId=4513

    If it doesn't work to their website and pick the 2nd ad that's for 4/5 and 4/6

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not easy for me to print, but I got it. Had to cut and paste the ad into paint and then cut out the cpn. Printed great after that. If there is an easier way I hope someone can share it:)

      Delete