Contact Me






Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dierbergs Mega Coupon - $2 off "Just BARE" Chicken



Dierbergs Mega Coupon:  June 11- 17, 2013

$2 off "Just BARE" Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (14 oz)
  • Limit one offer per coupon
  • Limit one coupon per customer
Stack the Dierbergs Mega coupon with this $1/1 Fresh or Frozen Just BARE Chicken printable Coupon (take the survey to access the coupon) for even more savings.

Dierbergs Mega Coupons is available via email when you sign up for Dierbergs newsletter. This week, you can also find them on Dierbergs Facebook page

9 comments:

  1. This is the only chicken I use. So excited for the coupons!! For anyone else that uses this brand, you can get them cheaper (without a coupon) at Target. They are in the frozen section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to a Dierbergs Cooking School Class once and the lady giving the demonstration was from Just BARE. It's the best tasting chicken I've ever had.

      How much does it sell for at Target? Do the also carry it fresh in the meat case?

      Delete
  2. I think they're just under $8 for 4 individually wrapped breasts. They are $5.99 for 2 a Dierbergs if I remember correctly. The only difference is that the ones at Dierbergs aren't frozen, but the frozen one's at Target are just as good. Target use to sell a larger box of 8 for about $15. That was the best deal, but they stopped carrying them at the Target of Mid Rivers for some reason. Maybe you can still find the larger box at other locations...??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to try this. The last few times I've gone to Schnucks to buy chicken I left empty handed because all of the packages looked so disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not 100% sure but I think I have seen this brand in Target's fresh/not frozen meat section.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome deal! The 14oz, three breast packages are on sale for 2/$9.00, so only $1.50 after coupons. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering what the size of the package was? 1.50 is an awesome price no matter what, just trying to put my budget together.

    ReplyDelete