Contact Me






Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dierbergs Super Triple Coupons - Friday, Saturday & Sunday



Dierbergs Triple Coupons - October 24 - 27, 2013

Super Triple Coupons* 
Fri., Oct. 25-Sun., Oct. 27, 2013
  • The first 15 manufacturer coupons with a face value of up to 75¢ will be tripled
  • Additional coupons will be redeemed at face value
  • Limit 15 triple coupons per day, per household
  • Coupons 76¢ and over will be redeemed at face value
*Super Triple Coupon offer available at Dierbergs' 24 St. Louis Metro-area stores Fri., Oct. 25-Sun., Oct. 27, 2013.

Super Triple Coupons apply to manufacturer coupons only.

See this week's Dierbergs deals.

    8 comments:

    1. Darn, I just spent $20 there last night including a few coupons that would have tripled. Oh well, I'm off to Schnucks!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. CJ, I hate it when that happens. Sometimes you just can't wait and end up using them. Hopefully the savings this week will make it forget about it! ;-)

        Delete
      2. I'll just have to go back and use my other Tru Moo coupon that will triple. Good thing I love chocolate milk :)

        Delete
    2. Does anyone know if you can get more than one instant savings on the squeezeable applesauce in one transaction?

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Hi Teresa - Most of the time you can do more than one of an Instant Savings deal in an transaction, but ask at Customer Service before you shop.

        Delete
      2. Did four applesauces at once ~~ no problem. Oh, my total went -$.04, since that was all I had in my order. Will do it with other items next time.

        Delete
    3. Tru Moo chocolate milk half gallons are $2.19 - .55/2 insert from within the pat couple weeks, makes them around $1.30 each. Also Pom juice singles are $1. My Dierbergs had $1/2 tear pads by them.

      ReplyDelete