Contact Me






Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Best (Maybe Only) Place to use the Marcal Coupon for FREE Toliet Paper or Paper Towel

The Marcal coupon for FREE (up to $4) toilet paper or paper towel in the 5/17/09 SS insert is a good one, but not if you can't find it.

I've checked Schnucks, Shop 'n Save and Dierbergs and the only store I found carrying any Marcal products is Dierbergs.

Edit 5/20: Readers are reporting they have seen Marcal products at Kmart.

Here is what I found at Dierbergs:
4 single roll Marcal toilet paper - $4.79
12 double roll Marcal toilet paper - $6.99
8 roll Marcal paper towel - $6.99

They had a decent supply of 12 roll TP and 8 roll paper towel, but only one package of the 4 roll TP. And I left it there.

My "buy" price for TP is .20 a single or .40 a double roll. The 12 count package of TP isn't a bad price, but I think I'll use my rain check for Cottonelle at Shop 'n Save instead.

5 comments:

  1. I think they have it at KMart too.... could be wrong, but I thought I saw it there on double days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I'm not usually a Kmart shopper, but if anyone is and they see Marcal products at Kmart let me know.

    I don't think Dierbergs will have enough product for everyone to use their coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this. I have been wondering where to buy Marcal products. I just checked their site and it looks like Dierbergs and Kroger is it. The only Krogers I can find are in Troy, Warrenton and Carrollton, IL. So, Dierbergs it is, but only if I am going there for something else, which is rare!

    ~Staci

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought some at the Ballwin K-mart during double/triple coupons so I know they have it at that location. Don't remember the price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staci - Don't rule out Dierbergs for getting a great deal. They tend to put items on sale that never go on sale at the other stores. My favorite item is Bounty. Every few months, Dierbergs puts the single roll on sale, so that famous .25 Bounty coupon actually means something.

    ReplyDelete