Contact Me






Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Schnucks - Green Giant Catalina Deal

The General Mills Catalina deal at Schnucks is even better than advertised. Not only do your receive a $3 Catalina when you purchase 5 participating products, but when you purchase 3 Green Giant Vegetables in Sauce you get an additional $1 Catalina.

You can turn this deal into a money-maker when you use the .50 on any frozen Green Giant vegetable internet printable available HERE.

Money making deal idea - You'll need access to 3 computers to print coupons
purchase (5) Green Giant Vegetables in Sauce @$1 = $5
use (5) .50 coupons - $2.50
out of pocket = $2.50
Receive $3 Catalina and $1 Catalina
Net cost: $1.50 Money-Maker

FREE veggies deal idea
purchase (5) Green Giant Vegetables in Sauce @$1 = $5
use (2) .50 off 2 coupon -$1
out of pocket = $4
Receive $3 Catalina and $1 Catalina
Net Cost: FREE

Sorry, I don't know how long this $1 Catalina on Green Giant vegetables is good for.

Thanks, Rachele!

13 comments:

  1. The extra dollar worked on all the boxes I purchased, even w/o sauce. I did separate transactions for each five. The first one was 4.16. They let me roll the coupons and the next ones were .16. Go Jeri...Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 3 boxes today and didnt get the $1 catalina. Maybe I bought the wrong varities? I bought 2 of the Immunity veggies and 1 broccoli and cheesy rice. I did get the $3 catalina for buying 5 General Mills items. Saved $14 with coupons which cut my bill by more than half :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CJ - I read you message right before I was heading to Schnucks and thought maybe the extra $1 Cat was done at the end of the month. I bought 5 boxes of Green Beans with Almonds and did get the extra $1 Cat. So the deal is still working. Maybe it was the broccoli & rice that didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri,
    I got two orders of 5 each this afternoon.
    I got the $3 and $1 with each.!!!
    So after the rewards it was only $2 for 10 boxes!
    What a deal! Wish I had a larger freezer.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, what a deal! I would have bought more if I had more freezer sapce also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri - Yeah I figured afterwards it was because of the broccoli rice. Still a good deal without the extra $1 cat. I just read on Hotcouponworld.com that there is a $5 rebate when you buy 5 General Mills items, including the veggies from the catalina deal. Has anyone seen that rebate form?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I reading correctly that these roll - meaning we can use the cats to buy more veggies and still get more cats?

    ReplyDelete
  8. CJ - I've read about that rebate but they haven't said where they found the rebate form. I'm wondereing if we got the Cat deal at Schnucks and other areas of the country got the rebate. I hope everyone is keeping their receipts just in case the rebate from shows up.

    Jen - Yes, you can roll these cats. I've not run into a situation yet, that cats won't roll. Walgreens in the only place that makes RR difficut to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can even purchase them all in one transaction!!

    I got 10 veggies and 5 Progresso soups today in one transaction - Received (3) $3cats, (3) $1cats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. $1 cat was still working today - the best deal w/ or w/out cpns is to buy 15 in one transaction - you'll get back 3 $3 and 5 $1 cats for a total of $14 back. $1 for 15 boxes of veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen - Great scenario. I have a bunch of the .50 off 2 coupons, but my husband said the $3.50 profit wouldn't be enough to pay for a new chest freezer. He didn't need to burst my bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So the cashier at our store said that there was word they were going to stop taking internet coupons. Has anyone else heard that too?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard that one. I would be amazed if they did, you can print internet coupons right from Schnucks web site.

    ReplyDelete