Contact Me






Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Des Peres Schnucks Grand Opening

Schnucks opened their new store in Des Peres and are advertising a few additional Grand Opening deals good at several West County Schnucks.

Take a look at the Schnucks ad for Des Peres, Kirkwood, Woods Mill and the Twin Oaks stores HERE.

Grand Opening Deals:

Schnucks Pasta - 2/$1 (limit 4 w/add'l $25 purchase)
Schnucks Tomato Juice, 46 oz. - $1
Asparagus - $1.99 lb.
Diet Pepsi or Pepsi, 6 pack 24 oz. bottles - $2
Ground Chuck - $1.99 lg.
Pork Loin Baby Back Ribs - $2.99 lb.

Thanks, Linnie!

6 comments:

  1. That Schnucks is absolutely gorgeous! A insane improvement to the one down the street!

    Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent been to the new Des Peres Schnucks yet but I'll miss the old one - it had a certain kind of charm and I knew where everything was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the store look pretty cool just from the ad. I'm going to have to take a road trip to check it out. I even think I can convince my husband to come with me to check out the walk in beer cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to check out the new Des Peres store but I feel I need to stay loyal to the Kirkwood store. I'd hate to see "my" Schnucks have to close because the Des Peres store starts pulling customers away from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ - I think it might work the other way. When Schnucks opend the Loughborough store I saw the other Schuncks stores in the city get better. They were much friendlier and did a much better job stocking the sale items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeri - Yeah I hope the Kirkwood store will do more to attract customers. But if customers are swayed by all the bells and whistles of a new store, they'll shop there and sales at the Kirkwood store will suffer. I gotta defend "my" little Schnucks! The new store will likely be too big for me, I like to be in and out in 15 minutes or less!

    ReplyDelete