Contact Me






Sunday, September 27, 2009

Walgreens $5 off $25 on September 29th & 30th

Walgreens keep coming with the fantastic deals this week. Now, a $5 off $25 coupon to use on Tuesday or Wednesday. Get you coupon HERE.

Purchase amount of $25 or more before taxes and after all manufacturer and Walgreens coupons and discounts. Limit one coupon per customer per offer.

Turn this coupon into a big money-maker.

Purchase
(2) Theraflu $8 - use (2) $2 manufacturer coupons & (2) $2 coupon from Healthy Savings Booklet
(1) Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion $6.99 - use $1.50 coupon
(1) Gillette Fusion Razor $8.99 - use $4 coupon
(1) Dentek Floss Picks $2.00- use $1 coupon
(1) Oral -B Advantage 1-2-3 Toothbrush $3.00 - use .75 coupon
(1) Halls Refresh Sugar Free Drops $1 - use .75 coupon
(1) Herbal Essences Hair Care $2.99 - use $1 coupon
(1) Robitussin DM To Go $2.49
(1) ChapStick Fresh Effects $2.99
(1) Emergen-C Booster $3.49
small filler
Total: $25.44 - $5 off $25 coupon
Out of pocket: $20.44

Reigster Rewards Earned
$4 Novartis from Theraful purchase
$7 Unilever from Vaseline purchase
$6 P&G from Fusion Razor purchase
$2 Dentek purchase
$3 P&G from Oral-B Toothbrush purchase
$1 Cadbury Adams from Halls purchase
$2 P&G from Herbal Essenes purchase
$2.50 Wyeth from Robitussen purchase
$3 Wyeth from ChapStick purchase
$3.50 Alacer from Emergen-C purchase
Total: $34

$13.56 Money-Maker!

Thanks, Kas for letting me know this coupon was available!

17 comments:

  1. Well of course I now see this coupon as soon as I come back from Walgreens. Could have made $5 profit if I'd waited a couple days. Just my luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughs, CJ! That happened to me before. Walgreens couponing is really something! Reminds me of this saying "The early bird gets the early worm." which was revised crazy with this "But, The early bird gets shot first." :)..... (I hope I cheered you up! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see the coupon until I got back either. My first thought was Ugh, but my store probably won't have any of the RR deals left on Tuesday. So I'm happy with todays money-maker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I usually get everything on Sunday because if I wait til later in the week its all gone. Oh well, got 12 items for free and made $4 profit. Not too shabby! I'll try again in a few days for more. Like I need more toothbrushes and Chapstick, but hey its free, how can I resist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone seen the Vaseline Sheer Infusion lotion? I looked in the lotion aisle, could not find it there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Vaseline lotion was in the short aisles near the cosmetics counter at my Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw on hip2save.blog that if you get 3 theraflu, you get an 8 rr. It worked. I was unable to get the iq, but I paid $6 for 3 (with the Wags coupon book) and received back an $8 rr. We are out of most things at our Walgreens also- no more halls or dentek- things I actually needed! I was able to get one of each this morning, it's time to go early and max out. The vaseline was on an endcap at my Walgreens also, but it is going fast. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Crestwood store had a bunch of the lotion at the beauty counter and some more on an end cap facing the front registers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. coupon.girl - I found them around the cosmetic counter just like em & CJ did. Thanks guys for helping coupon.girl out.

    Trish - I love these sales at Walgreens, but every store seem to have limited stock. If you don't go on Sunday your out of luck. Thanks for the info on Theraful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot everyone for letting me know where I can find the lotion! And I really hope I can still "find" one before they're all gone. I won't wait 'til tomorrow, $5 off $25 because the total items that I really need to buy won't reach $25 after RRs & coupons. And I always like to roll my RRs everytime I shop. Ergo, being an early bird is always a better choice at Walgreens.?! LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you read the $5.00 coupon?

    It says you must reach $25.00 before taxes and AFTER manf coupons & walgreens coupons

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I read the coupon, I just can't use a calculator. :) I added a small filler to the scenario to make the toatal purchase more that $25 after coupons. Thank, I love my (proof)readers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, the $13.56 Money Maker from the $5 off $25 scenario here is soooo tempting to get. How to spend "efficiently" the $34 RRs before their expiration would be a challenge though. Ughs, am confused! Should I do it or should I not? Any enlightening idea, anyone? Much thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  14. coupon.girl - I think doing the regular weekly scenaio is a better deal than the $5 of $25. Less out of pocket(under $2) and still have $11.50 in RR. You could do the regular scenaio twice - spend > $4 and have $23 in RR.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fyi- I went today and used all my man. & wag coupons and then I handed the clerk the $5 of $25 and then was able to use my RR. Just make sure to have enough item to coupo ratio. Or maybe I got lucky and got a nice cashier.

    ReplyDelete
  16. laurielou

    How much did you pay out of pocket after all the register rewards and mfg coupons were used?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to know too how much laurielou paid out of pocket. I wonder if anyone else is able to use RR after the $5 off $25?

    ReplyDelete