Contact Me






Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boston Market - $1 Real Chicken Meal

In response to KFC giving a way a piece of grilled chicken, Boston Market is offering an entire chicken meal for $1.

Get your $1 Real Chicken Meal coupon HERE.

Meal includes quarter white or 3 piece dark chicken, mashed potatoes and cornbread! One Real Chicken Meal per person, per visit.

Coupon is good through 11/1/09.

And of course at participating locations only. Check the store locator and call ahead to see if the store you want to visit is participating.

Thanks, Leah!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like Boston Market web site has crashed. I called the Clayton location and a guy told me they are doing the promotion. Only advice was to keep on trying on-line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just printed one and got mine, it was delicious! Going back on Friday for more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. kas - Thanks for sharing your phone call.

    I hope this promotion goes well and dosen't overwhelm them. I've never been to a Boston Market before. This is the perfect time to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I called the 877# and the CSR email me the coupon. But, I did a print without a preview and no coupon. Right now the coupon is printing without any delays. So where is the Boston Market on Clayton? I'm guessing the one on Manchester is like 4 or 5 miles west of I-270.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kas - I think it's on Clayton and Big Bend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's in the 6600 block of Clayton near St Marys Hospital. Luckily it's just up the street from where I work. I'll be headed there again for lunch on Friday and maybe again on Sunday! Is the one on Manchster still open?

    ReplyDelete