Contact Me






Saturday, April 17, 2010

Waglreens Deals - Week of 4/18/10

Sale prices good April 18 - 24, 2010

I highlight only the best deals. Take a look at Walgreens' full ad HERE.


:: Thursday, April 22 only ::

Printer Cartridge Refills, black or color - $1 with in-ad coupon


:: Free this Week ::

Nature's Bounty Vitamin D-1000 IU - $5
$2 printable coupon for any Nature's Bounty (use zip code 37995)
or $1- 3/14/10 RP
Receive $5 Register Reward (Nature's Bounty)
Final cost: $1 to $2 Money-Maker after coupon and Register Reward

Kotex U Feminine Care - $3.49
Ultra Thin Pads, Pantiliners or Tampons
$1 printable coupon of U by Kotex
or $1 - 4/18/10 SS
Receive $2.50 Register Reward (Kimberly-Clark_
Final cost: FREE after coupon & Register Reward

Reynolds Wrap, 20 sq ft - .89 with in-ad coupon
Check your coupon stash. A $1 brochure coupon that didn't excluded 20 sq ft was available a few months ago.
Final price: FREE if you have the coupon


:: Cheap this Week ::

Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste - $2.99
.75 printable coupon for Colgate Total
Receive $2 Register Reward
Final cost: .24 each after coupon and Register Reward

Dawn Dish Liquid - .99 with in-ad coupon
.50 - 4/4/10 P&G
Final price: .49 each

B1G1 St Ives Body Wash - $3.29
$1 printable coupon when you become a Fan of St Ives on Facebook (use 2) Coupon no longer available (Thanks, Sarah!)
or $1 - 3/21/10 SS
Final price: .65 each when you buy 2 after coupons

John Frieda Hair Care - 3/$15
$2.50 printable coupon for John Frieda product (need access to 2 computers to print 3 coupons)
Receive $5 Register Reward when you buy 3 (Kao Brands)
Final cost: .83 each when you buy 3 after coupons and Register Reward

Colgate Pro Clinical Toothpaste - $3.99
$1 printable coupon for Colgate Pro Clinical
or $1 - 4/11/10 SS
Receive $2 Register Reward (Colgate-Palmolive)
Final cost: .99 each after coupon and Register Reward

Folgers Classic Roast Coffee - 2/$5
$1 off 2 - 3/28/10 RP
Receive $1 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Folgers)
Final cost: $1.50 each when you buy 2 after coupon and Register Reward

Welch's 100% Grape Juice - 2/$6
$1 printable coupon for Welch's Grape Juice
or $1 - 2/7/10 SS
Final price: $2 each

Nice 'n Easy Hair Color - $6.99
$2 - 4/18/10 RP
Receive $2 Register Reward (P&G)
Final cost: $2.99 each after coupon & Register Reward

Zegerid OTC Acid Reducer, 14 ct. - $11 (buy 2)
$4 - 4/18/10 SS (use 2)
Receive $7 Register Reward when you buy 2 (Schering-Plough)
Final cost: $3.50 each when you buy 2 after coupons and Register Reward

Pull-Ups - $8.99
$2 printable coupon for Pull-Ups
or $2 - 3/28/10 SS
and use $2 Walgreen coupon from April Coupon Book
Final price: $4.99 to $5.49 each

Huggies - $8.99
$3 printable coupon for Huggies HERE and HERE
Final cost: $5.99 each


:: Filler Ideas ::

Reusable Shopping Bag - .33 with in-ad coupon
Black Forest Gummy Candy - .39
Mandarin Oranges or Geisha Mushrooms - .50 with in-ad coupon
Ajax Cleanser - .50 with in-ad coupon

20 comments:

  1. This probably isn't the place to put this but I was so thrilled to be able to donate so much stuff yesterday to the Girl Scouts April showers. I went through all my stock pile and it was great to donate without having spent any money. I hope everyone else was able to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynda - This is the correct place to leave your comment. I know most of the things I donated came from Walgreens.

    My boys have participated in Scouting for Food for years. I know how excited they boys got when they saw a bunch of donations at one door. I'm sure the girls were excited at yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Printable St Ives from Facebook is "No more prints available from this campaign."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are $5 Nature's Bounty coupons on their website. You will have to join their rewards club and enter a few product codes. To find product codes search Nature's Bounty codes in any search bar. Enter 5 100pt codes and then you will recieve your $5 coupon. It really is simple.

    You can thank my mom (Judy) for this great MM!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bayer aspirin is a good deal this week-
    The ad shows 32 ct low dose Bayer for $3 off.
    I bought 3 @ $2.99 and tried to use the coupon and it wouldnt' work. Manager had to price adjust the cost to $0.00 because the ad showed that exact product (down to the numbers on the front of the box!) It produced a $3 register reward too!
    I even found a bonus pack of b1g1!
    Oh- this was at Telegraph and Erb

    ReplyDelete
  7. An update on Bayer aspirin: tried this morning and the manager fought with the computer before over-riding. I figured it was such a good deal, I'd hit the other Walgreens on my way to my destination. That store had a sign posted that there was a mis-print in the ad, and it is not for the 32 count. Oh well....got the deal once which scored me some almost free body wash and windex! Just wanted to let others know if they are like me and put deals together before getting to the store only to be frustrated later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, sorry, but one more "important" item. You can get the black forest gummy bears 2 for $23 cents with this .55/2 coupon!! http://www.gummies.com/GummiesCoupon.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has anyone encountered a problem at Wags using the $5 IPQ on the Nature's Bounty RR deal? I'm a bit worried to try it for they might not let me especially if it's the only thing I'm going to get in one transaction. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't have any problems. I purchased alot in single transactions and only paid either $.09 or $.06 for tax. Coupons didn't beep and the checkers were amazed, especially when it triggered a $5 RR.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can print 4 of the Nature's Bounty $5 printables, they also have $3 and $2 printables you can get with points, all printable 4 times. I used all of my $5 Q's in single transactions and had no problems either.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Judy, did you get (4) $5 RR when you purchased 4 Nature's Bounty in one transaction?


    Wags Chippewa cor Hampton told me that they now have a new policy on their RR deals. Cannot use a coupon on an item that triggers a RR. I guess, no more good deals for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was able to donate a large bag of goodies to the Girl Scouts from all of my Wags deals over the past several months. Thanks Jeri for making this so easy to do!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone for the info.

    coupon.girl - You have to stop shopping at that location. I know it's a little farther, but Arnesal and Kingshighway is great to shop at.

    ReplyDelete
  15. coupon.girl - All I purchased was 1 Nature's Bounty per transaction, no other items, and I did it 4 seperate times. No filler is needed so it is a quick and easy $5 MM per transaction.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Judy! So great a deal! Where do you shop at?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been waiting for the Girl Scouts to donate but they never came to my house this year! I'll have to see if the troup at my son's school is collecting still.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Marcella - Dierbergs is collecting for the Girl Scouts until May 1st. They have collection barrels at the front of their stores.

    ReplyDelete
  19. coupon.girl- I live in Illinois and usually go to Glen Carbon or Highland.

    ReplyDelete