Contact Me






Saturday, May 1, 2010

Schnucks: 92 cent Mission Tortilla Chips

Here is another deal with a coupon available at Schnucks.

Mission Tortilla Chips, 14 oz. - $1.67
$1.50 off 2 coupon available at the checkout
Final price: .92 each when you buy 2

The Schnucks I was at had a large display of Mission Chips with signage advertising the .92 price with coupon available at checkout. Your store might or might not have this display. There was no indication on the sign of how long this price was good for. I would think it's good at least through the 5th.

I ended up with a nasty cashier, so I'm not sure if the coupon is good on chips only, or any two Mission products.

3 comments:

  1. fyi - I picked up one of these coupons and it's good for any two Mission products. I ended up using it and one of the 75 cent coupons at SNS on Thursday. I didn't really need any more chips but I needed three on one receipt to submit rebate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Maureen. I had such a nasty cashier, I thought the coupon said any 2 Mission products, but I didn't want any more interation with her than getting check out and out of her line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Schnucks had them stuck to the tortilla display. It does ready ANY 2 MISSION PRODUCTS. :)

    ReplyDelete