Contact Me






Saturday, October 30, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 10/31/10

Prices good September October 31 - November 6, 2010

Make sure you scan your card at the Magic Coupon Machine for a $3 off any $15 cosmetic purchase coupon.

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: In-ad Coupons in Celebrations of 2 new stores opening ::
CVS's ad in the Post-Dispatch has $20 in CVS coupon good though 11/6 at the St Louis locations

$5 off any purchase of $20 or more
$5 off any electronics items with regular retail of $9.99 or more
$4 off (2) Pepsi 12 packs (makes it $2.50 a 12-pack after coupon)
$3 off any As Seen on TV item with a regular retail of $9.99 or more
$1 off any household item with regular retail of $2.99 or more
$1 off any skincare item with regular retail of $2.99 or more
$1 off any snack or grocery item with a regular retail of $2.99 or more

If you come up with some great scenarios, please leave your ideas in comments.


:: Free This Week ::

Bayer Contour Monitor - $14.99
Get $5.00 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$10 - 8/8/10 RP (Hurry! expires 10/31)
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB

Bayer Didget or Contour USB - $29.99
Get a $10 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$20 off Bayer Contour USB - 10/31/10 RP
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB

Oral-B Pulsar, CrossAction, Stage Power Toothbrush or 2 pk Brush Heads - $4.99
Get a $2 ECB (linit 2 offers)
$3 off Oral-B Battery Toothbrush - 10/31/10 P&G
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB


:: Cheap This Week ::

Schick Intuition, Quattro or Hydro 3 or 5 Razor or Cartridge - $8.99
Get a $5 ECB (limit 2 offer) Get a $4 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$3 $4 off Schick Hydro 3 - 10/3/10 SS
$3 $4  off Schick Hydro 5 - 10/3/10 SS
Final cost: .99 after coupon and ECB
(Thanks, JB for catching my mistake)

B1G1 Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets (20 ct) - $7.99 (online price)
$3 - 10/10/10 RP (use 2)
Final price: $0.99 each wyb 2

B2G1 Mars Candy Bars
B1G1 Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way or Twix - 9/26/10 SS (Hurry! expires 10/31)

CoverGirl Outlast Lipcolor or Lipstain - $8.00
Get a $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$1 off CoverGirl Product - 9/26/10 P&G (Hurry! expires 10/31)
Final cost: $4.00 after coupon and ECB

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks Cindy!

18 comments:

  1. I never get a CVS ad in my paper. Is this the same ad that's available at the store entrance? I hadnt planned on going to CVS this week but those grand opening coupons might make it worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know where the store in Lake St. Louis is? I live in Wentzville and we've never had a CVS any where near us. I'm excited to try it. I looked on their website and did the store finder and it didn't give the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CJ - The coupon might or might not be in the ad available at the entrance. I guess we will see tomorrow. You might have to buy a paper.


    Hi Chris - I don't know if there is a store in Lake St Louis. The ad lists these locations

    Creve Coeur - Olive & Old Ballas
    Ellisville - Manchester & Kiefer Creek
    South County - Lindbergh & Lemay Ferry
    St Louis - Gravois & Germania
    St Louis - Gravois & Chippewa (opens tomorrow)
    Olivette - Olive & Price
    Ballwin - Clayton & Henry

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my tired brain. She said they were good at the 6 St. Louis locations and I read at the Lake St. Louis location. LOL Now I'm disapointed...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chris - Hopefully, CVS will expand into St Charles Co.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess I didn't realize the new store in Ballwin was open yet. YIPEEEEEE!!!!!! It is so much closer to me. Gotta love CVS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cold Buster - Hidden Deal

    I found a shelf tag in the cough and cold aisle for Cold Buster honey lemon 4 oz. upc 85004700108. The tag states 10/31 - 11/6 $8.99 get $8.99 limit 1. The limit was reached after one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. jillyq - Thanks, that will help me get to $20 so I can use the $5/20 coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yw. I am new here (not STL, this site), I go to the CVS on Gravois/Germania. Glad I found you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. jillyq - Welcome, its always good to have more people to talk coupons with! I go to the Olivette and South County CVS stores.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome jillyq! Glad you found Coupon STL. And thanks for the Cold Buster info.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jeri, a few corrections on the Schick Quattro. I think the coupon and ECB are both $4, making the final price still the same. Also, the limit is 1, not 2.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi JB - Thanks for catching my mistake. Boy, did I have that match-up messed up. Sorry if it caused anyone a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a great trip to CVS. Used the $5 off and purchase oral B tooth brush, cold blaster, olive oil, olay body wash and travel size secret - it was a MM after coupons and ECBs. I did the following that I saw on Hip2save

    OLAY DEAL
    Buy Olay Body Wash $7
    Buy 1 Travel size Secret Deodorant $0.99 (these were with reg. size deo at my store, the travel section had ones for $1.49)
    Total = $7.99
    Use the $5/1 Select Olay product with Secret purchase coupon from the 10/31 PG
    Pay $2.99
    Get back a $3 Ecb

    I'm thinking about the P&G/Toy Story 3 deal as my daughter loves this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks, Maureen!

    I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet. My oldest was 4 when the orignal came out and it was his favorite movie for a very long time. (I think we can still recite most of the dialog from memory here at our house) I hear the 3 is a tear jerker.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maureen - thanks for confirming that the travel size Secret works with the $5 Olay coupon! I'll try it at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did the Olay/Secret deal, I forgot to look in the regular deo section for the .99 one so I paid $1.49 for mine. But I used the $1 CVS skin care coupon so made .51. Also used the $1 CVS grocery coupon on milk and got the free Cold Buster and free Oral B power toothbrush.

    ReplyDelete