Contact Me






Saturday, November 13, 2010

CVS Deals - Week of 11/14/10

Prices good November 14 - 20, 2010

Thanks to Cindy at Living Rich with Coupons for this weeks' match-ups.

Take a look at CVS's full ad HERE.

:: St Louis Grand Opening Deals ::

***** $5 off $20 purchase coupon in CVS's ad from the 11/14/10 Post-Dispatch

Dr Pepper, 7 Up or Sunkist (2 liter) - .89 (limit 4)
Wonder Bread - .99 (limit 4)
Tombstone Pizza - $2.99 (limit 4)


:: FREE This Week ::

Oral-B Vitality Floss Action Toothbrush - $23.00
Get a $13 ECB (limit 2 offers)
$10 - 11/14/10 RP
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB

Freestyle Lite or Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Monitor - $14.99
Get a $5 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$10 - 9/12/10 SS
Final cost: FREE after coupon and ECB

Mentos Gum (15 ct) - .99
$1 - 10/3/10 SS
Final price: FREE


:: Cheap This Week ::

Bistex Complete Moisture - $2.49 (online price)
Get a $1.50 ECB (limit 1 offer)
.55 - 11/14/10 SS
Final cost: .44 after coupon and ECB

Lindsay Large Pitted Olives (6 oz) - .88 (limit 6)
$1 off 2 - 4/18/10 RP
Final price: .38 each wyb 2

Stove Top Stuffing - .88
$1 off 2 Stove Top Stuffing printable coupon
Final price: .38 each wyb 2

Aussie or Herbal Essences Shampoo or Conditioner - $2.99
Get a $2 ECB (limit 1 offer)
.50 - 11/14/10 RP
Final cost: .49 each after coupon and ECB

Fiber One Chewy Bars (5 ct) -$3.99
Get a $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
.50 off Fiber One Chewy Bar printable coupon
Final cost: .49 after coupon and ECB

B1G1 Sure Deodorant - $2.99 (online price)
$1 - 10/17/10 SS (use 2)
Final price: .49 each after coupons

Puffs - .99
.25 - 10/31/10 P&G
Final price: .74 each

Selected Unilever Products - Buy $10 get a $3 ECB (limit 1 offer)
Hellmann's Mayo (22-20 oz) - $3
.75 off Hellmann's printable coupon.50 - 11/14/10 RP
Lipton Tea - $2.50
.60 - 11/14/10 RP
Skippy Peanut Butter (15-16.3 oz) - $1.67
.50 - 11/14/10 RP
Ragu (26 oz) - $1.67
FREE Pasta (up to $1.25) wyb (2) Ragu - 11/14/10 RP

Deal Idea
buy: (6) Skippy Peanut Butters $10.00
use: (6) .50 coupons -$3.00
pay: $7 out of pocket (or use ECBs you have earned)
get a $3 ECB
Final cost: .67 each wyb 6 after coupons and ECB

Kellogg's Cereal - 2/$4
Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes, Corn Pops, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Cocoa or Rice Krispies
Get a $1 ECB (limit 1 offer)
$1 off 2 Raisin Bran printable coupon
$1 off 2 Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Froot Loops printable coupon
$1 off 2 Cocoa or Rice Krispies printable coupon
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies - 10/17/10 RP
Final cost: $1 each wyb 2 after coupon and ECB

B1G1 Pert Plus - $3.99 (online price)
$1 off Pert Plus 3-in-1 or 2-in-1 - 10/17/10 SS (use 2)
Final price: $1 each wyb 2

Check out more deals at Living Rich with Coupons, Thanks Cindy!

23 comments:

  1. Am down to $1 EB. Spent (4) $5 EBs on Entertainment Book last Wed. Ughs, need to make scenarios with very little OOP to start having some again to exchange with Enter. Book again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna skip CVS this week and the start of next week and rest up for the Thanksgiving freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly in West CountyNovember 13, 2010 at 1:32 PM

    Do you know if the glucose meter limit has reset from last week?

    I'm feeling your pain, coupongirl. Will probably be blowing out my ecbs on pillow pets this week for Christmas presents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone else been told the $5/$20 in Post was only good on the west side of the river? Used 2 last week no problems. Just tried to use one and was told I could not use on East side. I bought paper at the same CVS last week and got the coupon. It is in the paper I just bought there this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that the same toothbrush that was impossible to get last sale?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used a $5/$20 today in Illinios.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it is the same toothbrush that was free a couple months ago. I got one tonight. :) Don't forget to get a raincheck if they are out. The coupon is good until the end of the year so they might get more in later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Judy- which store? I am just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy- which store? I am just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wording on the 5/20 coupon says one per person. Does anyone know if that means we can only use 1 per card, or one per trip??

    ReplyDelete
  11. JB - The South County CVS hasnt had the Vitality toothbrush in stock at all since the last sale. Where did you get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got my Vitality at the South County store right before the last coupon expired....so glad I keep all the rainchecks & coupons with me at all times just in case :)

    So excited these are great stocking stuffers :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got mine at Creve Coeur. I have also been checking there pretty much everytime I go since it opened and this was the first time I have found it. They only had a couple, so they are probably already gone.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I used my 5 off 20 last week and had 3. I used them at different times but all on the same card. I didn't have any problems. I got a raincheck for the toothbrush from last time and they held two back for me when they came in. They also let me use my expired coupons on them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi All - Thanks for the reminder about getting rain checks if CVS is out of stock.

    coupon.girl - I understand the panicy feeling. I do that too when my ECBs or RR get down to notghing. But it's not like you wasted them on something you would regret.

    Kelly in West County - I'm assuming the glucose meters are reset from last week, but maybe not. Until we hear from a shopper, maybe we should ask before we buy.

    Anonymous - ECB is Extra Care Buck. They are coupons that print at the end of your receipt when you have purchased the advertised product. You can use them to purchase anything (with a few restrictions) in the store. ECB's are very similar to Register Rewards or Catlina coupons.

    Judy - Thanks for shairng you expience with the $5/$20 coupon shopping in IL.

    Thanks, Lynda!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I only go to CVS on Sun or Mon. They must stock the Oral B during the week and gone by the next Sun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. None of my papers the last 2 weeks have had the CVS ad in them. Last week week when I went to the magic coupon machine I got one for $5 off $20 in skin care (which is what I was buying anyway) and I got the email for $5 off $20. Not bad to get $10 off the top when I was buying expensive face lotions and had few coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Marcella - It's spotty which papers get the CVS ad. I think you have to be fairly close to one of the stores to get one and then that is even spotty.

    But that Magic coupon machine came through!

    ReplyDelete
  19. No Oral B Vitality toothbrushes at the South County CVS today, if they put any out this week they are gone already. Kohls has a bunch of them on display, I wish they would give ECBs!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Last week, I did (2) of the Freestyle Lite or Freedom Lite Blood Glucose Monitor - $14.99
    Get a $5 ECB. Does anyone have any idea if I can still do this deal this week? Don't want to have any issues at check-out if possible. :I TIA.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi coupon.girl - I haven't read this is a monthly deal anywhere. But, why not ask at the counter before you shop.

    ReplyDelete