Contact Me






Monday, January 24, 2011

Dairy Queen Customer Appreciation Day

On Wednesday, January 26th  and Saturday, January 29th, Dairy Queen is celebrating Customer Appreciation Days with deals at local DQ's.

Check for the deals in your area HERE.

I entered a few different zip codes for the St Louis Metro area and only found one participating location.
  • DQ/Orange Julius - South County Center
  • Wednesday, January 26th
  • 1/2 off selected items
If you find other participating locations, please leave a comment.

4 comments:

  1. DAIRY QUEEN BRAZIER 711 GEORGIA ST
    LOUISIANA, MO 63353

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typed in my zip code and it doesn't give me anything in my area either, however, there is a sign on the Dairy Queen advertising Customer Appreciation Day as January 29. Don't think the website is very accurate. . .

    ReplyDelete