Contact Me






Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview - 1/16/11


Two coupon insert is scheduled for this coming Sunday - (1) SmartSource and (1) P&G  Take a look at a  coupon insert preview .

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch
  • B1G1 Febreze Fabric Refresher
  • $5 off Febreze Flameless Luminary Starter Kit
  • $1.50 off All Laundry Detergent
  • $1.50 off 2 Grande Tortilla Chips
  • $1 off Colgate
  • $1 off Skintimate
  • $1 off Chi-Chi's Salsa
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

4 comments:

  1. I hope we get the -1/1 Skintimate =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with the $1.50/2 Grande? I much prefer $1/1! I guess the Q values are starting to shrink just like the package sizes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Staci - I noticed the lower value coupon for Grandes too. I think it's going to be tough this year shopping within my budget. From evertything I've heard food prices are going up and it looks like coupon values are coming down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Jeri. Food prices are really going up so if I see a great price on something that I use all of the time I try to double on buying it.

    ReplyDelete