Contact Me






Saturday, February 12, 2011

Post-Dispatch Coupon Preview 2/13/11

There are three coupon inserts in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - (1) SmartSource, (1) Redplum and (1) General Mills

$10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this week.

Here are my favorite coupons in the Post-Dispatch.

SmartSource
  • $2.50 off 2 U by Kotex
  • $2 off Triaminic
  • $1.25 off 2 Ziploc Bags
  • $1 off Arm & Hammer Laundry Products
  • $1 off Pledge Aerosol
  • $1 off Welch's Juice
  • .75 off Pepperidge Farm Cookies
  • .55 off Kraft Singles
  • .50 off Pepperidge Farm Bread or Bagels
  • .50 off Finish Dishwashing Detergent
  • Target $1 coupons for Colgate Products
Red Plum
  • $3 off Gain Fabric Softener or Sheets
  • $1 off Gain Detergent
  • $1 off Beef wyb Uncle Ben's White or Brown Rice
  • $1 off 2 Wheatables Crackers
  • Target coupons for Tide & Febreze
  • Vitamin World Coupons
General Mills
  • .75 off Cinnamon Burst Cheerios
  • .75 off Sweet Moments
  • .50 off Betty Crocker Supreme Brownies or Bar Mix
  • .35 off Pillsbury Simply Buttermilk Biscuits
  • .35 off Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

Sam's Club is still selling the Sunday Post-Dispatch at a reduced price, $1.50. Dollar Tree and DEAL$ no longer sell the paper.

6 comments:

  1. The .75 Pepperridge Farms coupon should be able to be used on the small boxes of Milano cookies at Walgreens and CVS, they are usually around $1-$1.29. There is also a Bricks .55 coupon for the cookies on Pepperridge Farms' Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ - SNS and Target have also had those small packages of Pepperidge Farms cookies for $1 in the past. I'm hoping they do agian. I love the Milano cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeri - My theory is that if I buy the small boxes of Milanos, I eat fewer cookies, but thats not always the case :)
    Gain 40 ct dryer sheets are $3.12 at Walmart. That was a good enough deal for me, so I wont have to run around trying to find a deal on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi CJ,

    TYVM for the Gain info. I was hoping there will be a good deal on the liquid. I was able to get 20 Qs($2.44) Thursday so I am really hoping for a deal. Oh and I am not evening thinking about cookies =), I have kept enough Poppycock from SNS that I hope I do not have to visit the dentist soon. And I forgot I had to stop a Wags today for some of them darn Hersheys stand up bags. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi CJ - I agree on the small bags of cookies. It's way too easy at our house to eat the whole thing once the package is open. That goes for chips, cookies, crackers .....

    Thanks, for the Gain price at Walmart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Correction on the Gain at Walmart - it's the 80 ct box thats $3.12, not 40 ct, so even a better deal. It's reportedly $2.99 at Dollar General. Meijer is also offering $3 off wyb 2 in addition to the $3 coupons, if anyone reading here is lucky enough to have a Meijer store.

    ReplyDelete