Contact Me






Saturday, April 2, 2011

Post Dispatch Coupon Preview - 4/03/11

There are two coupon insert  in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch  - (1) SmartSource and (1) P&G

NO $10 off $50 at Shop 'n Save this week.

Here are my favorite coupons in the Post-Dispatch.

SmartSource
  • B2G1 Crystal Light Drink Mix
  • $5/1 Similac Product
  • $3/1 Similac Product
  • $2/1 Gold Bond Ultimate Body Wash
  • $2/1 Gold Bond  Ultimate Hand Sanitizer Moisturizer
  • $2/1 Infusium 23 Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment
  • $1/1 Marzetti Simply Dressed Salad Dressing
  • $1/1 Post Great Grains Cereal
  • $1/1 Blink Tears
  • $1/1 Complet Multi-Purpose Solution
  • $1/1 Boudreaux's  Product
  • $1/2 Ore-Ida Products
  • $1/2 Stride Gum single packs
  • $1/2 Starburst or Life Savers Jellybeans
  • $.50/1 Texas toast Croutons
  • $.50/1 Stove Top Stuffing
P&G
  • B1G1 Gillette Bodywash
  • B1G1 Gillette Deodorant/Bodywash
  • B1G1 Swiffer Dust & Shine
  • B1G1 Old Spice Fresh Collection/Fresh Collection Bodywash
  • $3/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Razor
  • $3/1 Oral-B Battery Toothbrush
  • $3/1 Pampers Box
  • $2/1 Olay Bar, Body Wash, In-Shower Lotion or Hand & Body Lotion
  • $2/1 Venus ProSkin MoistureRich, Embrace or Breeze Refillable Razor
  • $2/1 Tampax Pearl
  • $2/1 Always Infinity
  • $1.50 off Pampers
  • $1/1 Crest
  • $1/1 Gillette Proskin Care Product
  • $1/1 Gillette Deodorant
  • $1/1 Gillette Fusion Shave Prep
  • $1/1 Always Pads
  • $1/1 Pampers Kandoo
Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

Sam's Club is still selling the Sunday Post-Dispatch at a reduced price, $1.50. Dollar Tree and DEAL$ no longer sell the paper.

11 comments:

  1. I did not get P&G in any of my six papers! Did anyone else have this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I went thru 10 papers and only SS was in there and 1 PG... I learned to look thru it before I buy, I have gotten burned before. So I only bought 1 paper today. I might buy from a service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any coupons in the paper outside of the inserts? I never look thru he paper to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for CVS - they happily exchanged my papers - opened a new set and all the inserts were in those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi All - I think all of have been burned once buying papers with missing inserts. My hubby is nice to run out on Saturday morning to pick up a paper for the preview. He has even learned to check before he buys.

    Anonymous - This week there was the Fannie May coupon (single page flyer), and some weeks there might be a coupon or two in the Parade magazine, but other than than, there aren't usually other coupons in the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jeri, Thanks for the reminder that on NO SnS coupon day that I can use a Sappington Market Q. I have gone to Watson's Sns two weeks in a row and it makes a big difference. I took Rick with me and darn him for trying to buy things not on the list! I so appreciate what you do...but would like to see you in person! Nancy H.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nancy H - I'll have to call Rick "Hey, big spender..." next time we see you guys. We do need to ge togeather.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jeri! Did we get the $1 off Clausen coupon? I saw it advertised on another site. It would work nicely with the Schnucks catalina deal if so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Liz - We got a .55/1 Claussen Coupon in the PD.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Jeri! I haven't gotten my papers yet. I am going to run out when my hubby gets home. I think I will make a run to schnucks for the pickles....i love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're welcome, Liz - I'm always happy to answer readers questions of what coupon are in the paper.

    ReplyDelete