Contact Me






Friday, May 13, 2011

Coupon Preview - 5/15/11


Two coupon insert are scheduled for this coming Sunday - Smart Source and RedPlum  Take a look preview HERE.

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch.
  • B1G1 Wiskas Tray
  • B1G1 Gillette Deodorant
  • $2/1 Gillette Body Wash
  • $2/1 Wick Laundry Detergent
  • $1/1 Colgate ProClinical Toothpaste
  • $1/1 Kraft Mayo or Miracle Whip
  • $1/1 Reynolds Wrap
  • $1.50/2 Kraft Salad Dressing
  • $1/2 Heluva Good! Dip
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town

9 comments:

  1. Does Sams carry the Sunday early edition on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tisha - I hope someone knows. I haven't had a Sam's membership in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There were coupons for free McDonalds lemonade and $1 off Frappes in the Parade magazine in my Journal today. And coupons for Pert, Sure, Helluva Good, Pepperridge Farms cookies and others in the Journal Smart Source insert.


    Hope they are in the Sunday paper too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Sam's has the early edition of the Sunday Post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks CJ and Christy for the updates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you still have the 2/27 SS, there was a $2.50 coupon for Pro Plan Carvers dog treats - makes them free at Petsmart. If you dont have a pup, consider donating them.
    Also there is a $5 coupon in the May issue of All You magazine for Just My Size sportswear. JMS t-shirts are $6 at Walmart so just $1 after the coupon. The mazazine is sold at Walmart, I'm not sure if the May issue is still on the shelves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Correction on the above - the Pro Plan treats are actually called "Roasted Slices" on the package and coupon but printed as "Carvers" on my receipt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey CJ! Is there a sale on the Pro Plan treats or are they free based on regular price? I may pick some up to give to my sis or neighbor or donate, but I don't get over that way often and don't want to miss out if it is a sale.

    Thanks,
    Staci

    ReplyDelete