Contact Me






Saturday, June 25, 2011

Walgreens Deals - Week of 6/26/11


Walgreens Ad Deals - 6/26 - 7/2, 2011

Take a look at Walgreens ad HERE.

This is an updated list from the Sneak Peek I posted on Thursday.   Additions to the list are noted as *NEW*.

:: Free This Week ::

Reach Advanced or By Design Toothbrushes (2 packs)  -  $2.99
Get a $2 Register Reward (Johnson & Johnson)
$2 off Reach Multi-Pack Toothbrushes - 5/08/11 SS
= $1 Money-Maker after coupon and RR

Reach Floss (30 yd) or Total Care Toothbrush - $2.99
Get a $2 Register Reward (Johnson & Johnson)
$1 - 4/17/11 SS
= FREE after coupon and RR

Carefree Pantiliners (36 to 60 pack)  - $1.99 (buy 2)
*New* $1 - 5/08/11 SS (use 2)
or .50 - 3/27/11 RP (expires 6/30) or 6/26/11 SS (use 2)
and use $3 off 2 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book
= FREE or Better after coupons
Give the cashier the manufacturer coupon before the Walgreens coupon for possible overage.

Dove Bar Soap (6 pack) - 3/$18
Get a $6 Register Reward wyb 3 (Unilever)
$4 off Dove Men+Care Body & Face Bar - 6/26/11 RP (use 3)
= FREE after coupon and RR

Renew Life Ultimate Flora Extra Care Probiotic (30 ct)- $20
$20 Mail-In rebate (rebate form prints at checkout)
$2 off Renew Life Ultimate Flora Probiotic printable coupon
= FREE or better after rebate

Mycocide NS Antifungal Treatment (1 oz) - $9.99
$9.99 Mail-In rebate (rebate form prints at checkout)
$3 off Mycocide NS Antifungal Treatment printable coupon
= FREE or better after rebate

Mueller Kinesiology Tape (2 in x 16.4 ft) - $6.99
$6.99 Mail-In rebate (rebate from prints at checkout)
= FREE after rebate

Pro Clearz Anti-fungal Pen (.11 oz) - $4.99
$4.99 Mail-In rebate (rebate form prints at checkout)
= FREE after rebate


:: Cheap This Week ::

Twizzlers (11 to 16 oz) - 2/$3
Get a $1 Register Reward wyb 2 (Hershey)
.75 - 6/26/11 SS (regional coupon - use 2)
*NEW* or $1 off 3 - 6/26/11 SS
= $0.25 to $0.63 each after coupons and RR

Stayfree Maxi Pads (14 to 24 pack) - $1.99 (buy 2)
B1G1 - 6/26/11 SS
and use $1 - 5/08/11 SS (expires 6/30)
= $0.50 each after coupons

Dove Antiperspirant/Deodorant (2.6 to 3 oz) - 4/$15
Get a $5 Register Reward wyb 4 (Unilever)
$2 off Men+Care Antiperspirant or Deodorant - 6/26/11 RP (use  4)
= $0.50 each after coupons and RR

Dove Active Clean Shower Tool - 4/$15
Get a $5 Register Reward wyb 4 (Unilever)
B1G1 - 6/26/11 RP (use 2)
= $0.63 each after coupons and RR

Pringles (5.71 to 6.73 oz) - 4/$6
Get a $2 Register Reward wyb 4 (P&G)
$1 off 3 - 6/26/11 RP or  5/22/11 RP (expires 6/30)
= $0.75 each after coupon and RR

Wonka Exceptionals (3.5 oz) - $1.50
B1G1 - 5/22/11 SS (Hurry! expires 6/26)
= .75 each after coupon

Crystal Light (.6 to 2.1 oz) - $1.99 with in-ad coupon
$1 - 6/12/11 SS
= $0.99 after coupons

Scotch Packaging  Tape (2x800 in) - $1.50 with in-ad coupon
$1 off 2 Scotch Packaging Tape printable coupon
or .50 - 5/22/11 SS
= $1 each after coupons

B1G1 Blue Diamond Almonds (6 oz) - $3.59
.50 of Blue Diamond Product printable coupon (use 2)
or .60 off 2 - 6/26/11 SS or 4/03/11 SS (regional coupon)
= $1.30 to $1.50 each after coupon(s)

Mentos Gum (50 piece) - $2.50 with in-ad coupon
$1 - 6/05/11 SS
= $1.50 after coupon

Select Quaker Cereal - $2.50
.75 off Quaker Life Cereal - 6/19/11 RP (if included in sale)
= $1.75 after coupon

Desitin (2 oz) - 2/$6
Get $1 Register Reward wyb 2 (Johnson & Johnson)
.75 - 4/17/11 SS (Hurry! expires 6/26)
= $1.75 each after coupons and RR

B1G1 Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Pints - $4.99
$1 off 2 - 6/12/11 RP
= $2 each after coupon

Revlon ColorSilk Hair Color - $2.50
$1 off 2 - 6/26/11 SS
= $2 each after coupon

Crayola Glow Explosion - $4.99
$2 - 4/03/11 SS (expires 6/30)
= $2.99 after coupon

Angel Soft Bath Tissue (9 big rolls) - $4
.50 - 5/15/11 RP (regional coupon)
= $3.50 after coupon

Raid Max Bug Barrier Trigger Spray (30 oz) - $7.99
$3 off Raid Max Bug Barrier Starter Kit printable coupon
or $3 - 6/12/11 SS
and use $1 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book
= $3.99 after coupons

OFF! - $6.99
Citonella Candle Bucket (18 oz) pr Yard & Deck Repellent (16 oz)
$3 off 2 OFF! Area Products  - 6/26/11 SS
and use $1 Walgreens coupon in July Coupon Book (will deduct $2 wyb 2)
= $4.50 each after coupons


:: Filler Ideas ::

Crayola Posterboard - .33 with in-ad coupon
Arizona Tea or Drink - .50 with in-ad coupon
Chicken of the Sea Sardines or Chunk Light Tuna - .55
Mead Envelopes (40 or 100 pack) - .69 with in-ad coupon
Pepsi Products (2 liters) - $0.88

15 comments:

  1. If you have an AARP card, this is a good week to have it scanned for the monthly (July) promotion. If you spend $20 or more, you get a $5RR. With the deals this week, I had no problem spending $20 (this is pre-coupon). You do need to scan your card when you use the RR later.
    Membership in AARP is for anyone at least 50 years old. It is $16 a year and even less if you sign up for 3 or 5 years. We joined for the magazine and other discounts. I have saved more than $16 this year at Walgreens using my card. They have these $5 when you spend $20 several times a year. Last month it was buy $10 Walgreens product and get a $3RR. I think I have used it every month, since it started last fall for savings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a harder-than-it-needed-to-be trip to Wags today. Half of my coupons beeped and the manager insisted the $3/2 Carefree July IVC coupon counted as 2 coupons (Wrong!!!). After much rangling I gave up, she gave me back my 2 .50 Carefree coups and I settled for a $2.17 total. I always have problems at the Clayton Wags so will not be going back there. Also probably not a good idea to shop after being awake for 30 hours! And my day is nowhere close to being over :(
    The Crystal Light rang up at $1.99 without the in ad coupon, that was part of the problem, so watch out for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My envelopes rang up the sale price too with out needing the in ad coupon. Maybe they are changing their computer systems???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jamie - My envelopes did too. I dont mind the sale prices being pre-programmed but then the in ad coupons beep and the cashier cant figure out why. If I would have been able to watch the prices scan I would have figured it out before they did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ - It wasn't a big deal for me and the cashier figured it out pretty quickly. I guess it's just something to watch out for from now on if this is a programming thing, especially if it's an item with a higher value coupon than the in ad coupon price since I always seem to have issues with the stores being willing to reduce coupon values per their policy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi All -

    Thanks KC for the AARP info. I should look into an AARP membership, but I think I't a "mental thing" is why I'm resisiting.

    CJ & Jamie - How interesting that the products with the in-ad coupons are ringing up at the coupon price. I hope they are changing thier system. If I forget a coupon, it tends to be the in-ad coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was not allowed to use the 0.50 carefree coupons with the $3/2 July coupon, either. The manager said that the coupon in the wags book counted as manufacturer a coupon (and it does clearly state that in the fine print of the coupon). I know I've used them in combo before, and she said it just changed two weeks ago. Also, tried to roll the reach RR's (had two reach coupons) and it did not work. I just get so frustrated when my trips don't turn out like I planned! Seems like it is always something!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily - Thanks for the info. It's frustrating not knowing the latest coupon policy and then getting blindsided at the register.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emily - I understand your frustration. Yes, the Wags coupons in the monthly booklet do say "manufacturer coupons", but they aren't becuase there is no info from the manufacturer to remit them for reinbursement.

    I have not idea why Walgreens puts that wording on their store coupons.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you explain the overage on these transactions if the policy states no overage? Also, I thought you couldn't stack a BOGO coupon that was coded '14'( as the stayfree is) with another Man.Q? I just want to make sure I'm getting this right since I've only been doing this a month or so. Any help is great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Has anyone here in St Louis had success this week stacking the .50 Carefree coupons with the $3/2 July IVC coupon? I'm still wondering if it was just the Clayton store or if all area stores have changed the policy.
    Some boxes of Post Shredded Wheat on sale for $2.50 have coupons on the back for a free Dole Fruit Naturals cup. Use the $1 coupon from Sunday's inserts. Or buy the smaller $1 boxes of Shredded Wheat, free after coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anonymous - When there is a Manf. coupon and a store coupon, if the cashier rings up the manufacuter coupon before the Walgreens coupon, there can be some overage on some coupons.

    I'm sorry, but I've never paid much attention to coupon coding. My opionion is that when you decode coupons it is way to tempting for people to use coupon incorrectly. That being said, Walgreens coupon policy is to accept 2 coupons on a b1g1 promotion. If the coupon beeps, the cashier should push it through.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi CJ - I've read on some forums, that Wags was having problems with all kinds of coupons/RR on Sunday. People are reporting they are using the Wags coupon without problems now.

    Thanks for the heads up on the Shredded Wheat.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jeri - Thanks for the Carefree info. I'll try it again before the week ends. The worst they can say is no :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cj... FYI I think the ivcs are always going to beep now when used with a mfq. I bought lansinoh nursing pads. Used a mfq from inside an old pkg and the wags ivc. It beeped. Cashier was confused, but she knew me and pushed through. I realized what the prob was though bc I saw where register scanned the ivc as mfq instead of what it used to show up as...wagc I think. This is going to be highly annoying. Wags has all these ads showing " stack the newspaper coupons with our ivcs" but then they go and program their registers to do this crap. Now I remember why I didn't step into wags for the last 4 months lol.

    ReplyDelete