Contact Me






Sunday, October 2, 2011

Hunter and Kretschmar Coupon in Post-Dispatch

Hunter and Kretschmar Coupons

Time to dig through your recycle bin.  There are two coupon in Sunday's Post-Dispatch (10/2/11) you don't want to miss.  I found them on page A11 and a reader reports finding them on the back page of the first section. They could be in different locations depending on which edition of the paper you have.

$2/1 Kretschmar Ham from your Grocer's Meat Department (expires 12/31/11)

$1/2 Hunter Smoked Sausage, Bologna or Hot Dogs (expires 12/31/11)

After a reader mentioned find these coupons in their paper yesterday, I went to look for them in mine, but didn't see them on the back page, so I decided I would just read the paper.  I read the article about the problems with the lake properties and didn't even notice them on the facing page.  My coupon radar must have been on the fritz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment