Walgreens Balance Rewards
Walgreens Balance Rewards start on Sunday, September 16, 2012. Here is what is know about the program at this time.
- Sign up online or in stores
- Membership is free and no initial purchase is required
- Member must present his/her card to the cashier before the purchase transaction is complete to earn or redeem points
- Points on thousands of items each week in store or online
- 500 points for every prescription and immunization
- 10 points for every mile when you Walk with Walgreens
- Points will not be earned in a transaction where Redemption Dollars or Store Credit is used
- Point promotions will not apply to rain check items purchased after the promotional period has ended
- Points will be awarded to Member's account 3-5 days after purchase
- When purchasing items, members my choose to either redeem earned points or continue saving points to use on a future purchase
- Redemption Dollars may not be used to purchase: dairy, liquor, tobacco, stamps, phone/pre-paid/gift card, money-order/transfers, transportation passes, charitable donations, prescriptions, pseudoephedrine or ephedrine products, immunizations, health tests or other health care items or services, Prescription Savings Cub membership fee, or Take Care Clinic Services.
- Inactive members: If points are not earned or redeemed for 6 consecutive calendar months, accumulated points will be forfeited.
- Active members: All Balance Reward Points expire on a rolling 36 month basis
See Balance Reward Term & Conditions for all the fine print.