Contact Me






Saturday, July 20, 2013

Schnucks Truckload Meat Sale - St Charles County Only


Schnucks Truckload Meat Sale - Good through Tuesday, July 23, 2103

I missed this deal at Schnucks until a reader tipped me off to it. These prices might be worth a trip to St Charles County -  at least for the fresh meat sale.  I don't think the case sale is anything great.

St Charles County Schnucks Stores -  Meat Sale (limit 2 each)
  • Chicken Leg Quarters (10 lb. bag) - $0.59 lb.
  • Fresh Whole chicken - $0.69 lb.
  • Whole Pork Butt (twin pack) - $0.99 lb.
  • Fresh Regular Ground Beef (sold in 4 lb. pkg.) - $1.99 lb.
  • Boneless Rib Half Pork Loin - $1.99 lb.
St Charles County Schnucks Stores - $12.99 Case Sale 
  • Frozen Riblets (10 lb. box)
  • John Morrell Pork Sausage Links (16 - 7 oz. pkgs)
  • John Morrell Pork Sausage (16 - 12 oz. pkgs)
  • Cold Creek Ground Value Chicken (12 - 16 oz. rolls)
  • Bar S Jumbo Franks (12  - 4 ct. pkgs)
  • Bar S Bologna (16 - 12 oz. pkgs)
  • El Monterey Single Serve Burritos (12 - 10 oz. pkgs)
  • Armour Lunchmakers (18 ct)
  • Lloyd's Single Shredded BBQ (12 ct)
See the rest of this week's Schnucks Deals.

7 comments:

  1. Its getting harder to keep track of sales recently with all of the 3 day sales, special locations only, etc. I missed out of cheap pizzas last week because I thought it was all Schnucks locations when it wasnt. I miss the old days of things being on sale for the same price at every location for a whole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CJ - It's nice to see something a little different than just the regular ad, but I agree, it's hard to keep all the deals straight.

      Delete
  2. This is also available at the Festus store in Jefferson County

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess if we didn't get super doubles/triples at least were able to stock up on meat this week. Lots of chicken n' noodles in store for my family. :-) Thanks Jeri for always watching out for all of us savers. Come on out to St Charles, I would love to meet you. Your our personal celebrity and we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO stocked up on meat. I bought ground beef, chickens and a boneless pork loin from Schnucks. I will just slice the boneless loin into chops for the oven or grill. At the O'Fallon location the sign for the whole chickens says "limit 4" not two like in the ad. They end up only costing about $3.40 per chicken. I also shopped at Shop N Save where I bought ground turkey, more ground beef, and Eckrich smoked sausage which is on an unadvertised sale for 3/$5. I used .55 coupon, so they ended up being $1.14 each. Shop N Save also has there pork tenderloin on sale too which are about 2 lbs each. I also took advantage of the turkey breast at Dierbergs. Good week for to as my freezer is filling up fast. Super Excited!! Thanks for mentioning the deal Jeri. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder why Schnucks made this sale primarily available only in St Charles County? What was the purpose in that? Seems rather unfair to their other customers around the metro area who aren't able to take advantage of this sale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no insider info, but my guess is - Schnucks has more competition from Walmart in St Charles Co.

      Delete