Contact Me






Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Aldis Week of 2/16/09

I first started to shop at Aldis for milk, butter and eggs. I always find a better price at Aldis than at the "big" stores for these items. Sometimes the prices are significantly better, other times I wonder if my savings is worth the extra stop. I've expanded to also check produce and bread prices.

:: Deals I found at Aldis this Week ::
Skim Milk, 1 gallon - $1.99
Whole Milk, 1 gallon - $2.23
Large Eggs, dozen - $1.19
Block Cheese, 8 oz. - $1.29
Butter, 1 lb. - $1.99
Wheat Sandwich Bread - $1.09
Grapefruit - .29 each
Romaine Hearts, 18 oz. - .99

If you haven't shopped at Aldis, or it has been a while:1. Make sure you have a quarter to unlock a shopping cart. The carts are kind of like luggage carts at the airport. You rent them for a quarter, but you get your quarter back when you return the cart.
2. Take your own bags. Aldis does not provide free bags for your groceries
3. Aldis now accepts debit cards.

0 comments:

Post a Comment