Contact Me






Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cruise Through the Beer Aisle

Every time I go to the grocery store, I cruise through the beer aisle even though I don't buy beer - at the grocery store.

Beer companies have great mail in rebates, and most of the time no beer purchase is required.

These rebates won't make you wonder if they are worth the 42 cent stamp investment. The ones I have taken advantage of range from $5 to $15. And they've been for items I had already purchased - soda, pizza, snack food and even fresh produce.

I save all of my receipts from the grocery store. When I find a rebate form, I pull out my file and find the ones that fit the requirements.

In my case, no extra purchase required.

Make sure you read the fine print of restrictions on the rebate form. Of course, the big one is you have to be of legal drinking age. And they are only valid in the states listed.

I've left this rebate form on my husband's desk.

0 comments:

Post a Comment