Contact Me






Thursday, April 9, 2009

CVS is Coming to St Louis - Week 5

Week 1: CVS is Coming to Town
Week 2: Sign up for Your ExtraCare Card
Week 3: Attach Your ExtraCare Card to your e-mail.
Week 4: Earn 2% Back with Every Purchase

Week 5: CVS Coupon Machine

The CVS coupon machine is really a price scanner.

The first thing I do when I go into CVS is scan my ExtraCare Card. The "coupon machine" will spit out several coupons per scan. I scan the card until I get the message that there are no more coupons for me that day.

These coupons are attached to your ExtraCare Card and only for use with your card. No sharing with others allowed.

The types of coupons you can get are: $ off a CVS product, $ off a manufacturer's product, a free CVS product, or $ off your total CVS purchase. I feel like I've hit the jackpot when I get a $ off total purchase coupon.

The coupon machine prints CVS coupons and these coupons can be combined with manufacturer's coupons. Example - You get a $1 off any deodorant coupon and you have a coupon for Right Guard. You can use both coupons when you check out.

4 comments:

  1. I have never done this before. Do the coupons expire that day or are they good for a certain period of time after printed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great question.

    The CVS coupons I currently have expire one week from when they were printed. I'm trying to remember if it is always one week, but I really don't know. But I do know they have never expired the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know when the store is supposed to open?
    I also go to the one in Columbia but having it in South County will be so much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little over a week ago I called CVS and asked when the South County store was scheduled to open. The CSR told me she had a list of scheduled openings up to September 28th and the South County location wasn't on the list.

    I can't believe it would take that long to get the store built and open. Hopefully the information she gave me was wrong.

    If you drive by the South County location, please keep me updated on the progress.

    Is the new store open in Columbia?

    ReplyDelete