Contact Me






Monday, May 10, 2010

FREE Coupon Class - Friday, June 4th

Several readers of Coupon STL are planning a Coupon Class and have asked me to be one of the speakers. I'm quite excited to meet some of my readers and turn others on the couponing.

Here are the details:

The Bible has called us to be good stewards with the blessings God has given us. Wouldn’t you love to stretch your dollars farther, or be able to bless those around you with *free* extras? Wouldn’t you love to lower your grocery budget by as much as 50% or more by learning the secrets of the couponing pros?

Then this class is for you! We will have “expert” coupon bloggers on hand to discuss topics such as: how to get started & setting a budget, understanding coupons, coupon resources, using store reward programs, what items to never pay for again, and much more!

The class will be held Friday, June 4 at 6:30pm in the Christ Church Cafe. We will have light refreshments and supplies to get you started available for purchase.

Cost for the class is a donation of 5 hygiene items for Winter Patrol. Limited seats available for this event so RSVP early to reserve your spot! Due to limited space, this event is for adults only, childcare not provided.

Questions or to RSVP outside of Facebook? Email the team @ ClippingBlessings (at) gmail (dot) com.

Christ Church
339 Frank Scott Parkway
Fairview Heights, IL 62208


If you would like to attend, RSVP at Clipping Belssing Facebook Page. Hope to see you there!

Thanks, Jennifer for inviting me to participate!

9 comments:

  1. Darn, I have a wedding that night so I cant come. What a great idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so glad to have all of you join us!!

    The Church is located at:
    Christ United Methodist Church
    339 Frank Scott Parkway East
    Fairview Heights, IL 62208
    -cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops,.,,forgot to add the church website if you are interested:
    www.connectingwithchrist.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeri and Cheryl, I hope to be there and it would be nice to meet you. I put in a request for my daughter and I to attend. I'm not that good with facebook, but I guess my message was sent. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the wedding CJ!

    Hi Cheryl - I added the church's link to my post.

    Hi Judy - I look forward to meeting you and your daughter.

    I'm excited about the speaking at the coupon class. But I do hava a confession. The first time I spoke in front of a large group of people, I broke out in hives. It was over 25 years ago, but the experience still haunts me. I wish I would have picked up some of the free Benadryl at Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is such a great idea!! I have been wanting to do this at my church, but haven't had the time/energy to plan it. Have fun ladies (wish I could come too, but it just won't work for me)!!
    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Regarding Hives...I work for an allergist...so..the next time Zantac is on RR or ECB's, pick up a box. We give our patients Zantac for hives....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl - Thanks for the insiders tip. I've only had hives that one time, hopefully it was a one time thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Judy I did get your message on Facebook! You did great and I have you and your daughters on the list!

    ReplyDelete