Contact Me






Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview - 1/09/11


Two coupon insert is scheduled for this coming Sunday - (1) SmartSource and (1) Red Plum.  Take a look at a  coupon insert preview .

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch
  • B1G1 Pure Protein Bar
  • B1G1 Bic Disposable Razors
  • B3G3 Renuzit Adjustables
  • $15 off Philips Sonicare Rechargeable Toothbrush
  • $1 off Uncle Ben's White or Brown Rice
  • $1 off Ken's Dressing
  • $1 off Ken's Marinade
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

3 comments:

  1. Kelly in West CountyJanuary 6, 2011 at 9:18 PM

    Could you please check and see if there are Excedrin coupons in the paper? The CVS sneak preview seems to indicate that there may be. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got 2 Smart Source inserts in my Suburban Journal, so there might be 2 Smart Source in the Post. I haven't gotten my Post papers yet, so I don't know for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly - In the SmartSource insert: .75 off Excedrin 20 ct. + and $1.50 off Excedrin 80 ct. +

    Hi Megan - Yes, there are (2) SmartSources in Sunday's Post-Dispatch.

    ReplyDelete