Contact Me






Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview - 1/23/11


Two coupon insert is scheduled for this coming Sunday - (1) SmartSource and (1) P&G  Take a look at the  coupon insert preview.

I'm hoping we get these coupon in the Post-Dispatch
  • B1G1 Snickers
  • $2 off Huggies Little Snugglers or Little Movers
  • $2 off L'Oreal  Shampoo or Conditioner
  • $1 off Friskies Cat Treats
  • $1 off Oscar Mayer Carving Board Meats
  • $1 off 2 Hormel Pepperoni Packs
Saturday morning, I'll post my favorite coupons in Sunday's Post-Dispatch. If you want me to check for a particular coupon, please leave a comment.

Remember, you might not get all the same coupons in your Sunday paper, inserts vary by region of the country and recently, even by area of town.

4 comments:

  1. If you get the paper on Saturday, you can score the Farmland Bacon at Shop N Save for $1.50 a pack. I will be getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All,

    I accepted an offer from the STL Post this morning to receive 52 wks of the Sunday paper for $.99 ea and receive a $40 SNS gift card. I really hope I have no problems with the inserts =) But I could not pass on the offer. $12 after GC for a whole year of Sunday inserts =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ms. Janet. Your comment on the STL PD encouraged me to subscribe also. Hope everything goes well. :)

    ReplyDelete