Contact Me






Monday, May 9, 2011

Shop 'n Save Deals: 5/8/11 - 5/14/11


NO $10 off $50 this week.

Note: Crestwood Shop 'n Save (301 Watson Plaza, St Louis 63126) will match Sappington Farmers' Market money off your purchase coupons.  Print Sappington Famers' Market coupons HERE

Take a look at this week's ad HERE.

Remember:
 Shop 'n Save accepts internet printable coupons up to 50% of the product retail price. (** I've noted coupons that are over 50% of the sale price in the match-ups.) Take a look at Shop 'n Save Internet Printable Coupon Acceptance Policy.

:: ConAgra Catalina Deal ::
Save $10 on your next shopping trip when you buy $25 of participating products

Hunt's Ketchup (24 oz) - .94
.25 off Hunt's Ketchup printable coupon (if you don't see it, use 19057 zip code)
= $0.69 after coupon

Rosarita Refried Beans (16 oz) - $1
.50 off 2 - 5/1/11 SS
= $0.75 each after coupon

Orville Redenbacher Microwave Popcorn (3 ct) - $2
Pop Up Bowl Pictured in ad
.55 off Pop Up Bowls - 4/17/11 SS
= $1.45 after coupon

Reddi Wip Whipped Topping (7 oz) - $2.38
.35 - 4/10/11 SS
= $2.03 after coupon

Pam Cooking Spray (5-6 oz) - $2.50
.35 - 4/03/11 SS
= $2.15 after coupon

Hunt's Diced Tomatoes (14.5 oz) - .98
Guldens Spicy Brown Mustard (12 oz) - $1
Chef Boyardee Pasta - $1
Crunch 'n Munch - $1
Banquet Meals - $1
Hunt's BBQ Sauce (21.6 oz) - $1.25
Egg Beaters, Original or Southwestern (15-16 oz) - $1.98
Peter Pan Peanut Butter (16.3 oz) - $2
Kid Cuisine - $2
Healthy  Choice Selects, Naturals or Lunch Steamers - $2
Poppycock, Original or Cashew Lovers (8.5 oz) - $2.50
Marie Callender's Pot Pies, Dinners or Fresh Flavor Steamers  - $2.50
Healthy Choice Fresh Mixers, Complete Meals, Cafe Steamers - $2.50
Wesson Oil (48 oz) - $3.48

If you receive All You Magazine, check out coupon stash.  There has been several coupons for ConAgra brand in the magazine.


:: Coupon Match-Ups ::

Powerade - $1
$5 off 10 with In Store Coupon
= $0.50 each after coupon

Campbell's Condensed or Cooking Soups - $1
.25 off 4 Cooking Soups - 3/06/11 SS
= .94 each after coupon

Lay's Kettle Chips or Rold Gold Pretzels - $1.98
$2 off 2 - 5/01/11 Moments to Save
= .98 each after coupon
+ FREE Sierra Mist Natural 2 liter with purchase of Lay's Kettle Chips - 5/01/11 Moments to Save

Barilla Pasta Sauce (24 oz) -$2.50
Barilla Pasta (13.25 - 16 oz) - $1.18
Advertised in In-Store Specials Ad
.50 off wyb both Barilla Pasta and Sauce - 5/1/11 SS
= $3.13 for both after coupon

Crystal Light Drink Mix (6 ct) - $2.50
B2G1 - 4/03/11 SS
= $1.67 each after coupon

7 Up or Dr Pepper (6 packs 1/2 Liter bottles) - 6/$13.70
$2 off 6 with In Store Coupon
= $1.95 each after coupon

V8 Splash (64 oz) - $2.50
$1 off 2 - V8 Diet Splash printable coupon  (if included in sale)
$1 off 2 - 4/03/11 SS
= $2 each after coupon

V8 V-Fusion (46 oz) - $2.50
$1 off 2 - V8 V-Fusion printable coupon
= $2 each after coupon

Kellogg's Fiber Plus Bars - $2.50
$1 off 2 Kellogg's Fiber Plus Bars printable coupon
$1 off 2 - 4/17/11 RP
= $2 each after coupon

Keebler Toasted Crackers - $2.50
Advertised in In-Store Specials ad
$1 off 2 Keebler Toasted Crackers printable coupon
= $2 each after coupon

Kellogg's Cereal - $2.50
Rice Krispies, Apple Jacks, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes or Cocoa Krispies
$1 off 2 Frosted Flakes printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies or Coco Krispies printable coupon HERE and HERE
$1 off 2 Rice Krispies or Cocoa Krispies - 4/17/11 RP
$1 off 3  Kellogg's Cereal printable coupon
$1 off 3 Kellogg's Cereal - 4/17/11 RP
= $2 to $2.17 each after coupon

Smart Ones Morning Express, Anytime or Bistro Selections - $2.50
$4 off 10 Smart Ones printable coupon
$1 off 5 Smart Ones printable coupon
= $2.10 to $2.30 each after coupon

Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice or Trop 50 (59 oz) - $2.98
$2 off 3 - 5/01/11 Moments to Save
= $2.31 each after coupon

V8 100% Vegetable Juice (46 oz) - $2.98
$1 off 2 - V8 100% Vegetable Juice printable coupon HERE and HERE
.40 - 4/03/11 SS
= $2.48 to $2.58 each after coupon

Purex Laundry Detergent (72 oz) - $3.98
Advertised in In-Store Specials Ad
$1 - 5/1/11 RP
=  $2.98 after coupon

Zantac (24 to 30 ct) - $8.47
$5 off Zantac printable coupon
= $3.47 after coupon

Frito Lay Variety Pack (20-22 ct) -$4.98
$2 off 2 - 5/01/11 Moments to Save
= $3.98 each after coupon

Freschetta Pizza - $5
$1 off Freschetta Pizza printable coupon
$1 - 4/10/11 SS
= $4 after coupon


:: Other Good Deals ::

Hunter Smoked Sausage (14 oz)  -$1 while supplies last
Farmland Jumbo Deli Franks (16 oz) - $1.58

Vidalia Onions - .68 lb.
Fresh Green Beans - .98 lb.

Coke 2 Liters - .98
Hamburger or Hot Dog  Buns - $1

26 comments:

  1. Go to http://www.childhungerendshere.com/Html/EnterCode.html for additional ConAgra Qs (Healthy Choice, Peter Pan, Chef Boyardee, and more). Enter 63829897 for the code.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All,

    Staci-TYVM for the ConAgra IP info!!!!!!!! I was planning on doing a couple rounds and these coupons will make that sooooo much better. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saturday I got a dozen egg lands best eggs for .99 and. There was a .35 q in last weeks (I think) insert! A dozen eggs for .64!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, I noticed last week that my SNS had a BIG sign at the entrance that stated that the $10 off $50 was 1 per visit.

    I never really saw people trying to break up orders but I guess enough people did that they needed to be more forward with their policy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Janet! Hope you'll share your plans in the forum. I'm still undecided as to whether I will shop this week, but I printed a few Qs just in case. ;-)

    Marcella - So do you still read that to mean that you can go to your car and still come back in for another visit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning to All,

    Staci-the print limit was higher on the coupons also, I was able to print @8 of each and all have different #s. I have to write up a plan-I have some more of the -$2 Wisk that I want to use up before the Cat deal ends also.

    And on a side note: Last Thursday I was behind two ladies with 2 carts full of items. I was thinking they would have the cashier split the order and wanted to see what would happen. But no they paid for both full carts all together. If I remember correctly (I might still be in shock thinking about it) their total was $429.xx. YIKES is all I was thinkin'.

    Have a great day to All.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I didn't even try to print more than two since I was sure I was going to use them. Thanks for the heads up!

    Over $400 in one shopping trip! Where's the draw drop smiley when you need it? Even if we had more disposable income, I just can't imagine ever being that loose with my money! Why not save where you can and redirect that money to savings, a good cause, whatever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Staci,

    Jaw dropper Yes. I am soooo happy to be able to save as much of our hard earned money as I can. And shock shock and more shock when I tallied my totals for last Thursday.

    My 7 trips was a total of $1.17 + $7.80 Tax = $8.97 for $415.36 in items which included the 24 jugs of Wisk laundry detergent. You know I rolled my "Monopoly Money"(Cats & RRs) and still have $11.50 SNS Cats and the 15 Free Redbox movies. Makes me really smile thinking about it again.

    Hope you guys have a great day =) I gotta get to Wags and PU the Clean & Clear I did a SO on last week =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Ms. Janet! Just got back late last night from my three-week vacation in my native land and so excited to do couponing again. :) Too bad I didn't check the site right after I entered the house. I could have still entered on your SO GREAT SNS coupon giveaway. ;) Anyways, is there still a good deal on Wisk detergent this week? Thanks a bunch. And belated Happy Mother's Day to all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi All,

    coupon.girl-I was wondering where you been and hope you had a Really Great Vacation =) And Welcome Home. =)

    The Wisk is a pretty good deal if you can get ahold of some -$2 Wisk hangtags **I heard these were being found at WM**. The jugs are running $5.96 -$2 Q=$3.96 Get a $2 Cat back so basically $1.96 per jug. The Cat deal ends on the 15th.

    Life as an Ems-?The Wisk rolls and stacks-I bought them 8 jugs at a time. ?If you are asking about the ConAgra rolling-yes it does but not sure if it stacks. HTH

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just a reminder - If anyone received the Conagra coupon book (from a rebate that someone mentioned on this site during the last deal) it has some great coupons for this deal.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Coupon.girl - I was excited to see your comment. I had been wondering about you and why you had dissappeared. I hope you had a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Afternoon to All,

    If anyone was interested in doing the Wisk you might wait til Sunday the 15th the 50 oz jugs will be running $5.50 ea. =) And remember Sunday is the last day of the Cat deal. =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, I had a great trip, Ms. Janet & Ms. Jeri! Thank you. :) And thanks a lot also for the Wisk deal info. I only have Sunday insert Qs right now so I will just pass on this deal. Maybe, next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kelly in West CountyMay 12, 2011 at 5:59 AM

    Couldn't sleep last night so I did my shopping at 2 am. I found out some great news for everyone. The manager at Crestwood told me that every location has been told to take the Sappington Market q - ordered by the head of the company. When I expressed surprise (and delight since Twin Oaks is closer to me), he texted the manager at Twin Oaks who confirmed that they accept them.

    You may want to double check at your store before trying, but this would mean coupon Thursday every Thursday for all of us - without using extra $ for gas. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Kelly,

    TYVM for that information. I printed the coupon to take and ask. I am stopping in there this morning anyway. I wanted to do something special for my SNS and asked the SD if he would mind if I donated a $50 SNS GC for one lucky employee, he is to pick the winner tomorrow. To me it is one small thing I can do for them since they do sooooooo much for me.

    Have a great day to all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kelly in WC - that is excellent news! Can't wait to try it at Twin Oaks as well!
    - Lisa R.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I agree - Great news from Kelly in West County!!!!!

    Everyone keep us posted if you ask at your store and they are aware of the polciy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both the twin oaks and fenton shop n save accepted the farmers market coupon, arnold said they do not. Had an awesome this week. Spent 25 oop on 106 worth of groceries and still have 10 dollars for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks, LIfe as Ems! Great shopping.

    And thanks for leaving the message. Bloggers been down for almost 24 hours and I knew it was back up because of your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I stopped into Edwardsville Shop N Save today and spoke to the Director. She had not heard anything about the Sappington coupon. Personally, I think it would be a stretch to honor it because of the lack of geography proximity. IMHO.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I called Shrewsbury, and CS said the Store Director was off today, but she hadn't heard anything about matching the Sappington's Market coupon. I then called the Chippewa store near Kingshighway, and a manager there said he had not heard of matching either, but he'd be more than happy to have my business and would match the coupon. I just stopped by customer service to verify everything before I shopped. I don't know if they'll allow it every week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Casey,

    That is great and very nice of him to encourage you. I just don't think Illinois will do it. We will see though.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, bloggers had been down?!? No wonder, my thank you and yes, I had a great trip "reply" to Ms. Janet and Ms. Jeri did not appear on here. :I :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi All - Thanks for the updates on the store accepting and not accepting SFM coupon. I would think this might be a South/West county deal only.

    Coupongirl - Blogger wiped out everything posted on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete