Contact Me






Saturday, October 29, 2011

Couponing for Charity - Soup & Beans

Even though the deals weren't great this week, I continued to purchase $5 of items to donate to  charity.  I'll be adding this week's purchases to charity stockpile, and donating them to Scouting for Food in November.

Here is what I picked up this week.  See the coupon match-ups.

8 cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup
5 cans of S&W Beans

Regular shelf price:  $10.25
Spent:  $5.15 + tax
50% savings

Did you pick up anything this week for charity?

Having problems posting a comment?  See my Leave a Comment post with a quick fix to the problem.

5 comments:

  1. I did beans too! I love those beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added 2 free tubes of Crest to my donation bin this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for leaving info on what you bought. I love hearing what others are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shop N Save is collecting food and toiletries for military members and their families through Nov 11. Look for a bin inside the store entrance, there was one at the Kirkwood store earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete