Contact Me






Saturday, October 29, 2011

Post Dispatch Coupon Preview - 10/31/11

Three coupon inserts in this Sunday's St Louis Post-Dispatch I picked up this morning on the newsstand  - SmartSource, Red Plum and P&G.

My husband heads out on Saturday morning to pick be up a Sunday paper for me. Not only did he have to wait for the papers to show up, but everyone in the store was buying a paper for the World Series coverage.  The paper might be harder to finding the paper in stock today.

Here are my favorite coupons. 

SmartSource
  • B2G1 Air Wick Candles
  • $3/2 Aveeno
  • $3/2 Air Wick Candles  
  • $1/1 McCain Purely Potatoes
  • $1/1 Splenda
  • $1/1 Cat Pride Litter
  • $0.75/1 Tombstone Double Top Pizza
  • $0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste
  • + $119 worth of Target Coupons for P&G products
Red Plum
  • $1/1 Carmex Healing Skin Care
  • $1/1 Garnier Frucits Shampoo or Conditioner
  • $1/1 Garnier Fructis Style Product
  • $1/1 Nivea for Women Body Wash
  • $1/1 Nivea for Men Body Wash
  • $0.50/1 Coffee-Mate Liquid Creamer
  • $0.30/1 Carmex Lip Balm
P&G
  • B1G1 Old Spice Body Wash
  • $2/1 Tide
  • $2/1 Crest Rinse
  • $2/1 Gillette Fusion Skin Care Product
  • $1/1 Herbal Essences or Aussie Product
  • $1/1 Tampax Pearl
  • $1/1 Always Infinity
  • $1/1 Crest
  • $0.50/1 Dawn

Remember: You want multiple coupons to use when a product is at a rock bottom price. When it's a good coupon insert week, I purchase 4 or 5 papers and sometimes acquire more. At first, I thought it was crazy to spend money to save money. But I've always saved much more than my investment.

9 comments:

  1. Where can you find the Sunday paper so early?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mccoyca

    You can pick up the Early Edition Sunday Post-Dispatch anywhere you buy newspapers. The PD doesn't even put a Saturday paper for newsstands.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha. Guess I never looked, just assumed it was a Saturday edition. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could not find one paper, but did find wednesday journals for fifty cents with the p&g and the ss from last week.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...Failed to mention I went to seven different places looking for papers.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Use the $3/2 Dulcolax coupon to get 2 free 10 ct boxes at Target, they are $1.48 regular price. Coupon is good through 2/29/12.

    The Friskies coupons keep getting less valuable. They used to always be $1/15 cans, then $1/24 and now $1/36 :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I couldn't find any papers, either. I looked at three different stores. Hope to have better luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be trying bright and early in the morning also. I was a major head ache trying to find a paper today. I hope i have better luck tomorrow because i am desperate for the inserts. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi All - I'm sure you'll find papers today. The World Series coverage was a big draw yesterday for the papers.

    @Sammy

    Does the Wednesday Journal they sell on newsstands always have coupon inserts in the?

    @CJ

    Thanks for the Culcolax info. It's just not the Friskies coupons that keep decresing in value. Remember when there were $1/1 Green Giant Steamer coupons! I think they are now $0.50/2.

    ReplyDelete