Contact Me






Saturday, May 18, 2013

Graduation Weekend at Our House



Unplugged for Graduation 2013

I won't be online much, or maybe not at all this weekend.  My oldest graduated last weekend from the University of Minnesota and my youngest graduates today from Metro High School.

We have relatives in town - including my oldest,  home for a few days, a  party planned for our house this afternoon, and for some crazy reason, my husband and I not only got involved with planning the all-night graduation celebration for the school my youngest attends, but are both chaperoning. 

Life  have been crazy busy at our house preparing for this weekend.   I've only been to Schnucks once to Super Triple coupon,  but  I did send my husband to Diebergs last Thursday night - we needed Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns for the party this afternoon.  And, this past week has been the calm before the storm.

So, I'm unplugging form being online to enjoy the weekend with my kids, relatives and friends.

Have fun Super Triple Copouning this weekend, and as Linda Richman would say on SNL, "Talk amongst yourselves."



11 comments:

  1. What an exciting time for you and congratulations to your wonderful progeny. :)

    Jeri, thanks so much for everything you do. Everyone I saw at Schnucks this morning was clearly couponing. I would not be surprised if you have been responsible for savings of six or seven figures across our community in all the time you've been doing this. I know we owe you thousands.

    Now, I'm going to get out my new inserts and see if I can do the hard stuff on my own.

    Thanks and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and exciting! Enjoy your time with your family! I credit you for saving us so much money. I am able to stay home and take care of our kids and family by saving so much money because of what you do. Thank you isn't enough for the difference you make in our lives. I would love to know how much I have saved over the past two years by doing this. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy! Have fun! Of course, we will miss you but we will carry on. . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on both graduations! Enjoy the time with your family. Thanks for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your graduates! And thanks for all you do for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats . Have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your graduates. Have a great weekend celebrating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two graduates?? That's fantastic! Go and be a proud mama this weekend and we'll talk amongst ourselves until your return. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you and the new grads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. <~attended Metro when it was on Washington. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tina - I still hear wonderful things about Betty Wheeler. Did you have Trapp and Ekenga? They still teach at Metro.

      Delete