Contact Me






Monday, May 20, 2013

Jessonica's Super Triple Couponing at Schnucks



Readers Shopping Trip - May 2013

Check out Jessonica's  Super Triple Couponing.

I had an interesting last two trips today at 2 different Schnucks....so this is 2 transactions worth in the pic. 
The first transaction came to $0 due after coupons...but here is the strange part...the register said change due: 0.72. The cashier said she never saw their registers do this. I said it has to be a mistake because Schnucks does not give cash back, but the lady just gave it to me anyways. 
The next transaction came to 0.14 cents at the next store.....so today I came out ahead. Still confused why or how. 
Got $80 in groceries and came out 0.58 cents ahead.   
Thanks for sharing, Jessonica's!

I would love to show off your Super Couponing also.  Email your picture to couponstl (at) gmail (dot) com, or post your picture on the Coupon STL Facebook page.   Please send only those pictures that follow the coupon limits per day.


3 comments:

  1. Ive had the experience at Schnucks where it said they owed me and the cashier also gave it back to me so her register would total correct at the end of her shift ~ nice work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had happen 6 times over the course of the week. All under a $1....I like shopping that though:) I am really excited about the awesome deals I got this week, I saved a TON of money. Got stocked up on a few items that are summer staples. A cashier had a problem with one of my cpns not tripling and called the manager over. He fixed it right away and when I said thanks, he said, "We are working hard to please our customers."

      Delete
  2. Way to Go Jessonica =)

    ReplyDelete