Contact Me






Friday, March 6, 2009

Dove Money-Maker at Walgreens - Deal Dead

Edited 3/9/09
I've been reading that this deal no longer works. I guess that old saying, anything too good to be true ....

For the entire month of March, Walgreens has a Register Reward deal on Dove products. Purchase 8 Dove products and get a $10 Register Reward. This deal is a money-maker with Dove 99 cent items, and it's even better if you have coupons.


:: My Walgreens trip yesterday ::

8 trial size Dove deodorants .99 each = $7.92
4 - $1.50 off any 2 Dove deodorants - 1/18/09 RP = - $6.00
Final price: $1.92 and I received a $10 Register Reward
I was paid $8.08 to shop.

The deal is a $2.08 money-maker if you don't have the coupons.

This deal will work with any Dove product. This week Walgreens has a coupon in their weekly ad for Dove bar soap at 99 cents. I've also read about, but not seen, Dove travel/trial size bar soap for 99 cents.

First Warning: Not all Walgreens are created (priced) equally. A Walgreens located about a mile from where I shopped had the same travel sized deodorants priced at $1.29 - not a money-maker.

Second Warning: You may have to look in both the travel size area and the deodorant area to find these. No two Walgreens seem to be stocked the same.

The nicest Walgreens cashier told me that he needed to learn to shop like I did. I gave him my blog address. I hope you are reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment