Contact Me






Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Best Beer Rebate Ever

Heineken is offering a fantastic rebate.

Receive $10 by mail when you purchase a $25 Gift Card.

Receive $20 by mail when you purchase a $50 Gift Card.

No Beer Purchase required in Missouri, or Al, AR, CT, HI ,KY, ME, NC, NJ, NY, OK,UT or WV.

Sorry, in the other states a Heineken purchase is necessary.

All purchases must be made on the same date and cash register receipts(s) must be dated between 5/1/09 and 7/31/09. All request must be postmarked no later than 8/14/09 and received by 8/21/09.

I found this rebate form at a Schnucks on Monday. I would imagine they will be at the other stores also.

Here is my plan for this rebate. I'm going to purchase a $50 gift card at Shop 'n Save when I shop on Thursday (at one of the store offering $10 off $50). This rebate is like finding a $20 bill at the grocery store - in 8 to 10 weeks.

Thanks, Heineken!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jeri,
    I didn't see this at my Schnuck's at Ladue Crossing. Which store did you find it?
    Thanks so much, love your blog~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading.

    I found the rebate at the South Grand store. It wasn't in the beer aisle, but with a Heineken display elsewhere in the store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found them at ShopNSave in O'Fallon. Just sitting in a stack on a stack of Heineken in the beer aisle. There are also the Heineken Blok party rebates - hurry they expire 7/31

    I also found a Newcastle $10 rebate wyb $15 of cheese/snacks. NBPN in MO. Also expires 7/31

    And an Amstel $25 rebate wyb $100 of groceries!! This one doesn't end until 8/31. So excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Andrea!

    I thought the Heineken rebates would be available at other stores.

    Also, thanks for letting us know of your other beer rebate finds. I don't think there is ever a beer purchase requirement in Missouri.

    It is well worth eveyones time to cruise the beer aisle when you are at the store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ms. Jeri!

    Gift cards are usually NOT included in the $10 off $50 ShopNSave promo. I wish they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip, I'll look for it at SNS today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. coupon.girl - Oh, how I wish they were.

    CJ - There are quite a few really good beer rebates out right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I couldn't find the gift card rebate forms at the Kirkwood Shop N Save or Schnucks yesterday. I love buying gift cards so that would have been a great rebate to do. Oh well, cant do them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CJ - Don't give up. They sometimes appear where you least expect them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same here CJ. I've been to Schnucks Hampton yesterday to just look for the Heineken and other beer and other products rebates forms, but no luck for me too. I will keep looking though. :)

    And oh, Ms. Jeri, I hope you read my comment on your Walgreens page about an IPQ I found. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coupon.girl

    I was just at the Schnucks on South Grand and they had the both Heineken rebate forms. The Heineken display was closer to the floral area than the beer aisle. I've also seen them at the SNS on Gravios just west of Grand.

    I saw your comment on the Colgate coupon. I'm going to look for a deal, but have been busy out shopping this a.m.

    ReplyDelete