Contact Me






Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Coupons for FREE Milk

Hurry! Printable coupons are available for FREE milk at coupons.com

Coupons available :

Free white milk gallon with $100 grocery purchase (max value $4)
Free half gallon chocolate milk with purchase of white gallon (max value $3.75)

I was all excited about these coupons - until thought about it. I haven't spent $100 on groceries in one shopping trip since I started using coupon - I don't spend $100 on groceries in two week.

But I do buy milk and my kids (husband too) would love it - if I brought chocolate home. I wonder how the grocery stores in St Louis will deal with this coupon for a FREE item. Schnucks and SNS say they won't accept a printable coupon for a free item. If you want to use these coupons, I would stop and talk to Customer Service (or maybe a better choice the Manager) before I checked out.

If you try to use these, please let us know how it went.

8 comments:

  1. I don't even see the free choco milk with reg milk coupon. Only the 4 off 100 shows up. And who buys 100 these days anyway, unless you're donald trump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still seeing it. I have no zip code entered and I clicked on the beverage catagory.

    Hope you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll try at Dierbergs, I know SNS and Schnucks wont take them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Jeri, have you inquired at ShopNSave or Schnucks if they would take this coupon? I know it's for a free half gallon chocolate milk...BUT has to purchase a gallon of milk to be able to use it. Has to buy a milk to get the free choco milk. It's not a coupon that is totally free, if you get what I meant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CJ - Let us know if Dierbergs takes it.

    coupon.girl - I think this is going to be on a store by store basis. Anyone who wants to use this coupon should stop and talk to the manager at their store. One might take it and the next not. I will ask at the stores I stop at and will let you know what they said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used mine at Schnucks Des Peres (bought the gallon of white and got free half gallon of chocolate). When I called the manager, they said they would accept these coupons b/c technically, they aren't "free" (since you have to make a purchase to use them. But - I did get the full redeemable amount off the chocolate milk, which lowered the white milk to like $1.43 Great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Schnucks Hampton did not accept this coupon. Customer Service people said, they do not accept any IP coupon that says free. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had forgotten about this coupon because I din't think the grocery stores in St Louis would accept it. I wonder if anyone has tried Target? I might have to see about that this weekend when I'm there.

    ReplyDelete